**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

T3CC from Solo Events

Hello,

first a want to say i really appreciate the new Solo Event rewards that are around for a few weeks now.

One thing i wanted to discuss is the huge amount of T3CC we get out of them, i now have 103 of them and there is no option in the black iso market or anywhere else to trade them into something else. I know it is not really a problem but only open the crystals to sell the T3CC seems a bit strange.

What is everyone else doing with them? Just hoarding them?

TBH i could use some T2CC or T3B once in a while more often than the T3CC.

I am thronebreaker and have 20 maxed out 5 stars, so i guess anyone with similar progression will have similar requirements on rank up materials.

Comments

• RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    T2CC and T3B are really easy to gather in the daily quests tho
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    YA normally if i need a tier 3 basic ill go 100% hard difficulty get 2 T3B, then use energy refill and auto it for 1 more T3B
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    If you start accumulating massive amounts can always pop some and sell overflow for T4cc frags as T4cc are becoming harder to keep up with the higher in progression you get
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I have the same problem and am just hoarding them
  • PrentexPrentex Posts: 297
    Now its 393 T3CC Crystals lol...
    I would really suggest to reduce the second milestone of the 22 h events from three to two and throw in a T3B instead, because those are pretty much the only catalysts you barely get from only playing the game without the proving grounds...
    You get the T1B and T2B from the alliance events, you get T1CC, T2CC and T3CC from glory store and 22h event. The only thing we don't get is T3B, at least you could put them into the glory store for a reasonable cost.

Would be a great QOL improvement in my opinion