**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam, would you PLEASE do something about your freaking servers?

gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
I can instantly load and run/play a plethora of other network-required apps and games without issue, but lately mcoc has become a game of "will it even open this time". Stop releasing new characters and content long enough to make sure people can actually PLAY YOUR GAME.
LG g7 thinq.

Comments

• Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I been having the same issues for the last 3 months but especially today I can't even fight in AQ. I have lost half, won a fight that didn't count. Its been an utter embarrassment. I'm tired of it.
  • Options
    Wow! I actually made it past the hulk screen to the abomination screen before it did it again.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    It's not affecting all Android devices though. I'm on Android and have no connection issues loading the game or in AQ or AW. That's the reason why they ask people to post to the thread. It's not affecting everyone.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★

It's not affecting all Android devices though. I'm on Android and have no connection issues loading the game or in AQ or AW. That's the reason why they ask people to post to the thread. It's not affecting everyone.

It not across the board but this has been going on for me for months. I already posted my device and the individual challenges two months ago so I don't appreciate it whether I'm the only one or not. In this case I'm clearly not the only one.
    I didn't say you were the only one but it's not as widespread as people make it out to be. Android is significantly hard to fix issues with compared to iOS.
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

It not across the board but this has been going on for me for months. I already posted my device and the individual challenges two months ago so I don't appreciate it whether I'm the only one or not. In this case I'm clearly not the only one.
    I didn't say you were the only one but it's not as widespread as people make it out to be. Android is significantly hard to fix issues with compared to iOS.
    Even if its not widespread the forum is the exact platform to raise awareness about potential issues for players playing this game. So what's your point? Maybe my post will get someone to buy an iphone instead of android so all you're doing is wasting time. If you don't have an issue why comment?
  • Options
    Well, finally got into the game. Went to actually play it aaaaaand.....yup. And before anyone tries to say it's my device, you'll notice in the top right corner that I have full signal and up/download on 4gLTE. I've been playing on this phone for over a year and never had these issues until recently.

• Options
    Hey there, the team is working on improving connectivity and loading issues. In the meantime, could you please share the information requested in the Android performance thread? Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.