**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Spider-Man evading venom in V1

I’m a bit confused

Comments

• Options
    Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    HI_guys said:

Why shouldn't he evade?

• Options
    HI_guys said:

HI_guys said:

Why shouldn't he evade?

Died he gave the klyntar buff in your screenshot?
    Hmm I see
  • Options
    its not fair
  • Options
    CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 794 ★★★
    No kylantar buff
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Yeah something caused him to lose his Kylantar buff. I don't remember the nodes there but Spidey will definitely evade if Venom loses that.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    Yeah, as others have said, it's all down to the loss of his Klyntar buff. You don't really think about it most of the time since he just "always stops them" but he does need that buff in order to do so. If you ever lose it, you lose his biggest advantage over Spider-verse people. That has messed me up on occasion when there's been a node that nullifies buffs or something to that effect.
  • Options
    Ercarret said:

Yeah, as others have said, it's all down to the loss of his Klyntar buff. You don't really think about it most of the time since he just "always stops them" but he does need that buff in order to do so. If you ever lose it, you lose his biggest advantage over Spider-verse people. That has messed me up on occasion when there's been a node that nullifies buffs or something to that effect.

DaMunk said:

Yeah something caused him to lose his Kylantar buff. I don't remember the nodes there but Spidey will definitely evade if Venom loses that.

Yeah, at the time I thought it was a passive thing
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    It’s buffet. Removed your Klyntar buff at the start. You need to wait for it to retrigger and make sure buffet is on cooldown when it does.