**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which mystic 4 star to rank 5

Dark_King888Dark_King888 Posts: 227
edited September 2017 in General Discussion
Would like your views and reasons on which of the below to rank 5

Which mystic 4 star to rank 5 28 votes

Unduped Ghost Rider
10%
Leepower12Mr_mc_person34Drewbe14 3 votes
Duped Guillotine
3%
Nomarigerol 1 vote
Awakened Magik
85%
danielmathNoob_2yrsSpity68ZoddymamYellsomeTortoigbeaupoemAmonthirunknownTheMaskHenrytfu_41Captain_MaimTheMageHuntermyPUNCAKEJim0172Awesomeness44Anonymous346Deadpool_42422112GrimmbearBarry_Allen007 24 votes

Comments

• Options
    DoctorofEvilDoctorofEvil Posts: 217
    Taking any 4 star hero to rank 5 is probably a poor long term strategy since it takes months to earn that many class catalysts for most of us and next month DV and GR end up in five star crystals. But an awakened Magik is one of the best heroes in the entire game for offense as well as defense.

GR is too pillow-fisted to be a god-tier champ and Guillotie has weak regeneration compared to other mystics and no power control at all - so she is second tier (although very useful in some situations)

most importantly - Those catalysts will one day be used on your 5 star DV, Magik, Guillotine, or GR....
  • Options
    Awakened Magik
    Really depends on your needs. If you dont have many 4 stars 5/50 then upgrading is still a good idea. Certainly difficult to get those 5 stars if you cant do tougher quests wars aqs etc with three stars

Then it comes down to what u need. GR is probably best idea if u are in need of a regeneration champ for aq and even aw. His power control is ok and has fate seal and bleed but he isnt a huge hitter. Magik has some heal due to her limbo has killer power control lock nulify on sp1 snd 3 and hits harder plus duped she can do some limbo damage on defense

I probably hold off on guillotine unless u already have solid power control regeneration champs. She is cool and hits fairly hard but think gr and magik have more utility
  • Options
    AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Awakened Magik
    Magik is the most flexible of those listed, excelling in Questing, AWO, and AWD. Power Control will pretty much always be useful.
    Next would be GR for sustainability, if you need it.
    Nah, Guilly all the way, all the time ;)
  • Options
    Unduped Ghost Rider
    My vote on GR is merely for AQ purposes..he does hit a little harder when hes duped but does lack some dmg in the longer fights. His ability to control his regeneration and it being huge amounts makes him great for AQ. Magik is the better option if ur needing a power control harder hitting end game champ. @Zoddymam nailed it with “its all about what u feel u need” at this time.
  • Options
    Well this will be my second rank 5, 4 star. I was pitching for GR too, since, especially after he dupes, he will be even better. I need a solid champs for quests and his immunity and some degree of power control and regen will be useful. Thanks.
  • Options
    most importantly - Those catalysts will one day be used on your 5 star DV, Magik, Guillotine, or GR....

Well, yeah but I dont have any usable 5 stars, and no mystic ones at all. This will just be my second rank 5. I need for AQ or AW attack so I will go with GR. Unless I can start reliably playin map 5 in good alliances, i wont be getting very many catalysts and 5 stars either. So i will be taking atleast 3 good champs to rank 5. One I took was Marvel, next one will be GR as per comments above for what I need. And lastly, Hulk.