**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can I become Cavalier with this roster !!! Pls help

Batman_bruce31Batman_bruce31 Posts: 197 ★★
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Hello everyone who clicked on this post...
I am fairly new to the forums so please forgive me if I post this in a wrong channel or something...

Can I become Cavalier with this Roster ??

Any specific rank ups required ??
As I don't have medusa or vision aarkus, took my nebula to r3 and I am willing to take her to rank 4 to counter a bunch of robots in 6.1.

IMPORTANT : I need to become cav before cyber weekend because I want to buy cav deals instead of uncollected deals.

I saved up 2500 units, I can spend upto 1500 to become cav....
The rest of the 1000 goes to cyber weekend deals.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Thank you all 😎

Comments

• IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    You’ll probably want to attach a picture of your roster on the post
  • Batman_bruce31Batman_bruce31 Posts: 197 ★★
    I attached my roster pics... I don't know wjy it doesn't show up

I am mostly concerned about the ultron in 6.1.2 and sentinal in 6.1.6...
    I hate fighting robots...
    I mess up somehow
  • Cage33Cage33 Posts: 45
    edited November 2020
    Capiw can get you through everything but the crossbones and ultron fights, assuming he has good sig level. Also use aa to do lane clear wherever possible. Don't sweat the ultron boss, he isn't that tough. For the crossbones and sentinel, pick your favorite robot and rank them. I did it with seninel.
    My cap IW is sig 90
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Sparky helped me with the 6.1.6 sentinel. Considering you're dexing for 30 seconds, he gets up to 10 charges easily. If you then get to a SP2, then you take out a 10% or maybe even like 20% chunk
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    G99
  • gage201205gage201205 Posts: 572 ★★★
    I just 100% 6.1 you should be good.. I would prioritize that human torch on your next rank ups as he one shots loki and I had two one shots on Sentiel with him
    Thank you guys....will do my first run after the AQ session...
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Claire would be very interesting against Xbones. I bet she would be great.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Ghost works perfectly for the ultron boss, keep doing one hit combos so that you can get evaded. There are some good videos of this on YouTube. The 5.4.6 ultron works the same. BWCV and g2099 will work fine for the crossbones and truthfully anyone works for the sentinel. I’d personally use ghost since he’s stun immune. Continually bait sp1s to be save and it should be a pretty easy, but kind of long fight. You can definitely get cav with your roster.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Oh and one thing I forgot to mention. You should be fine units wise. I assume you have some revives stocked up but even if you don’t you should be fine. I took 6-8 on my first run though, most from taking crossbones sp2 block damage