Archangel in cavalier bug

In the mutant quest , archangel is not purifying bleeds when activating specials, and therefore not getting prowess.

Comments

• ChikelChikel Member Posts: 2,105 ★★★★
    For the 768464849th time, AAR champions like AA, Domino, OR, etc don't work on the node.
  • MasriopolisMasriopolis Member Posts: 21
    For the 768464850th time, OR lowers armor rating and purify chances ON THE OPP only with death spores, does absolutely nothing in lowering Ability Accuracy nor is it stated anywhere in his character info, which is why he can still be bled, crit failed, No retreat degened, etc etc
  • ChikelChikel Member Posts: 2,105 ★★★★

For the 768464850th time, OR lowers armor rating and purify chances ON THE OPP only with death spores, does absolutely nothing in lowering Ability Accuracy nor is it stated anywhere in his character info, which is why he can still be bled, crit failed, No retreat degened, etc etc

Lowering ability accuracy is reducing the chance of something occuring not necessarily shutting down the champion's entire abilities. That is why slow "Reduces the ability accuracy of evade and unstoppable by 100%". Sparky will still shock, power drain, gain poise charges, etc but he won't evade.
    OR's death spores reduce the chance of opponents purifying debuffs, that is also ability accuracy reduction.
  • Melbino827Melbino827 Member Posts: 10
    But all I had was bleeds on myself , no neurotoxins were on the opponent. Doesn’t that mean I should still purify, I’ll try it out then to make sure.