**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 6 Bosses Tips

2»

Comments

• Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★

@Agent_X_zzz Why isn't stealthy a viable option for 6.2.6 champion counter? He is my only option for him and you guide on this chapter has just driven me into confusion. I have a r5 stealthy and munash, karate mike, etc have already solo'd that boss with stealthy. Is there a new change that makes stealthy weaker for it?

Stealthy is a viable option for gm as he has high crit damage and when gm is wounded he does loads of damage.
    But in 2nd phase of gm one of the missions is to apply a damage over time effect and he doesn't have any. So you have to fail one mission and get a blunder.
    That's why there are better options than him.
    I myself took stealthy in my team for gm. He works great.
    I was talking about 6.2.6 champion bro @Sarvanga1_ not gm.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

@Agent_X_zzz Why isn't stealthy a viable option for 6.2.6 champion counter? He is my only option for him and you guide on this chapter has just driven me into confusion. I have a r5 stealthy and munash, karate mike, etc have already solo'd that boss with stealthy. Is there a new change that makes stealthy weaker for it?

You cannot use stealthy anymore as a Viable option to solo as I mentioned in the description, as his unstoppable will now proc even while under a slow effect, even though the unstoppable dosen't act like a normal unstoppable the benefits of it are still there such as the regeneration and being able to stun you during the 70-40% phase. Since stealthy applies his slow on a sp2 or light attack he will get stunned before he can reapply the slow and will get stunned and die. If you don't believe me go and test it yourself, but I assure you it will not go well.
  • Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★

You cannot use stealthy anymore as a Viable option to solo as I mentioned in the description, as his unstoppable will now proc even while under a slow effect, even though the unstoppable dosen't act like a normal unstoppable the benefits of it are still there such as the regeneration and being able to stun you during the 70-40% phase. Since stealthy applies his slow on a sp2 or light attack he will get stunned before he can reapply the slow and will get stunned and die. If you don't believe me go and test it yourself, but I assure you it will not go well.
    Sorry for being a bit rude bro. I get it now. I thought I will be able to cheese him out with stealthy but it looks like I need to wait a bit.
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Oh thanks. Thread bookmarked :)
  • Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 381 ★★
    So in first phase when Ban Parry, Ban dexterity, Ban light attacks I am not supposed to perform these things, right?
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Stealthy is a viable option for gm as he has high crit damage and when gm is wounded he does loads of damage.
    But in 2nd phase of gm one of the missions is to apply a damage over time effect and he doesn't have any. So you have to fail one mission and get a blunder.
    That's why there are better options than him.
    I myself took stealthy in my team for gm. He works great.
    6.2.6 champion boss is what he's asking about, @Sarvanga1_ . Not 6.4.6 Grandmaster.
    Oh sorry, my bad.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Ab_Samad said:

So in first phase when Ban Parry, Ban dexterity, Ban light attacks I am not supposed to perform these things, right?

Correct. I would try my utmost to ban lights first so you aren't left without any avoidance options. Just make sure you don't keep comboing if you get lights banned because you could get a lot of blunder that way. Don't stress too much about this phase; it's rather short and after the 3rd ban, everything is unbanned instantly
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Ab_Samad said:

First ban lights then parry then dex.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

Sorry for being a bit rude bro. I get it now. I thought I will be able to cheese him out with stealthy but it looks like I need to wait a bit.
    All good man, no worries.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    Boosting this thread again for the fellow peasants
    I have returned to continue my boosting duties
  • Hi
    Iam Planning for a Cavalier Push, who is the best champ to Defeat CrossBones(6.1.5 Boss) and Sentinel (6.1.6 Boss)

• 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,400 ★★★★★
    Rank mole god up
    Dragon Man, rank him up.