**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Welp, since white Mags' prefight has finally been fixed...

Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited November 2020 in General Discussion
I guess it's time to go back into LoL to do my remaining 5 paths with this team:

Turns out that the prefight bug and the freezing issues kinda turned out to be a good thing (in only one regard): that's for the fact that I wouldn't even have had Nick and Quake as 5*s if I had been able to go in earlier (coz I pulled them recently), and would have gone in with my 3* Nick and 4* Quake, who obviously wouldn't have done anything other than the evade charges. But for the virtue of the fact that I now have them as 5/65 and awakened (Nick), and also decided to put in points to max deep wounds (which I wouldn't have done if I didn't have Nick as a 5*) AA now has longer bleed duration, which can help if the AI isn't cooperative (which is pretty much always the case in there πŸ™„). Also, Nick can help on fights like spidergwen, Thor, Jane Foster, and other evaders, enabling me to save some of white Mags' persistent charges on certain paths, possibly for maestro. And IDK, I guess Quake could be useful to clean up a few fights Β―\_(ツ)_/Β―. And of course, Guilly for like 95% of the fights.

Nevertheless, I'd still rather stall a bit to see if the freezing issues go anywhere. Probably finish up with exploring 6.1, Variant 2 and Variant 5.
(P.S. blue cyclops is the worst fight in labyrinth imo, and I will fight anybody that says otherwise!)

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Also, what's an aegon?
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Okay.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Kill_Grey said:

Also, what's an aegon?

It’s what you’re missing, but love the g99 strategy.

NF + quake is an overrated synergy for LOL. KO’d NF is okay πŸ‘Œ.
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Good luck, lets hope guilly is as good as you say! πŸ˜‰
    Moot4Life said:

Okay.

Okay back.
    Jaded said:

Kill_Grey said:

Also, what's an aegon?

The evade charges help a ton since my Guilly isn't max sig. KO's Nick doesn't benefit Guilly since she's not tagged as a hero Β―\_(ツ)_/Β―

It would have been nice to have a spot for Void when I go up against doctor strange, but I think AA can handle him with the prefight.
    edited November 2020
    Qacob said:

Good luck, lets hope guilly is as good as you say! πŸ˜‰

Cheers to that! πŸ’ͺ🏾
    Kill_Grey said:

Moot4Life said:

Okay.

Okay back.
    Okay front.
    Moot4Life said:

Kill_Grey said:

Moot4Life said:

Okay.

Okay back.
    Okay front.
    Okay left, right and center.
    Kill_Grey said:

Moot4Life said:

Kill_Grey said:

Moot4Life said:

Okay.

Okay back.
    Okay front.
    Okay left, right and center.
    Okay behind.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Kill_Grey said:

Jaded said:

Kill_Grey said:

Also, what's an aegon?

The evade charges help a ton since my Guilly isn't max sig. KO's Nick doesn't benefit Guilly since she's not tagged as a hero Β―\_(ツ)_/Β―

It would have been nice to have a spot for Void when I go up against doctor strange, but I think AA can handle him with the prefight.
    Yes, NF is better dead when you use aegon to finish off LoL πŸ˜‚.

Since g99 doesn’t need the heimdell+Loki synergy, she would benefit from the heimdell+hela(Angela) synergy. Evade charges can help her keep her combo I understand.
    Jaded said:

Kill_Grey said:

Jaded said:

Kill_Grey said:

Also, what's an aegon?

Yes, NF is better dead when you use aegon to finish off LoL πŸ˜‚.

Since g99 doesn’t need the heimdell+Loki synergy, she would benefit from the heimdell+hela(Angela) synergy. Evade charges can help her keep her combo I understand.
    That synergy is also good. It would have been more reasonable for my first path (easy path), but I've already done 2. Now I need some reinforcements in Nick Fury and archangel to deal with the more tricky fights.
  • xandersrevengexandersrevenge Posts: 267 β˜…
    What's white magneto's ability with your group?

What's white magneto's ability with your group?

It gives the passive stun on parries which bypasses the limber in labyrinth when I use 2 of his 6 persistent to activate his prefight ability. Helps a lot with archangel, as it can enable him to bypass the limber in there. My plan was to use archangel for fights that Guilly would struggle with like Electro and OG Spidey. Because of its limited use, I would only need it for AA. The fights that it isn't absolutely essential to use AA for, Nick can handle like spidergwen, Miles (already fought him, but might have to again), Rhino. Then Guilly can handle the rest.
    But I need to know. For anyone that has used Nick in labyrinth, does he get stunned by OG thor's enigmatic ability like against OG black widow? Is Rhino in there the old version like in RoL, or the updated version that can be unstoppable and unblockable on dash attacks? How scary is doctor strange's power gain, and can Guilly's power drain cover it? Also, is blue cyclops' enigmatic ability bypass-able with AAR?

TIA πŸ™‚
    Kill_Grey said:

But I need to know. For anyone that has used Nick in labyrinth, does he get stunned by OG thor's enigmatic ability like against OG black widow? Is Rhino in there the old version like in RoL, or the updated version that can be unstoppable and unblockable on dash attacks? How scary is doctor strange's power gain, and can Guilly's power drain cover it? Also, is blue cyclops' enigmatic ability bypass-able with AAR?

TIA πŸ™‚

As for the question about blue cyclops, anyone tht has done the fight with aegon above 500 hits would know.
    Kill_Grey said:

TIA πŸ™‚

Oof, no reply
    Guess I'm gonna have to find out on my own πŸ˜“
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

TIA πŸ™‚

Oof, no reply
    wish i could help ya but i havent started exploring lol yet (and probably never will).

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

TIA πŸ™‚

Oof, no reply
    wish i could help ya but i havent started exploring lol yet (and probably never will).
    Lol, not a problem, bro. Just worried about possibly wasting one of the prefight entries on cyclops rather than saving it for maestro. If it's not possible to bypass the unblockable with AAR, then there won't be a point to trying AA on the fight.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited November 2020
    @Kill_Grey sorry to go off topic butπŸ€”

What was the proof?

What was the proof?

Lol yeah, I posted a discussion on the bugs section about that AA-glancing stuff. But as I was trying to edit, it went for approval 😐

I've contacted Boo, so let's hope it goes through.

I went pretty in-depth 😭
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Kill_Grey said:

What was the proof?

Lol yeah, I posted a discussion on the bugs section about that AA-glancing stuff. But as I was trying to edit, it went for approval 😐

I went pretty in-depth 😭
    Haha you just can't escape the approval can you. Hope it turns up soon.

Kill_Grey said:

What was the proof?

I went pretty in-depth 😭
    Haha you just can't escape the approval can you. Hope it turns up soon.
    Yeah, it finally went through!