Black Friday/Cyber Monday Wishlist

VendemiaireVendemiaire Member Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
In a little more than 2 weeks from now, the sweaty Unit Grinders dwelling in the Underground called Arena, and the Big Whales from the deepest corners of the sea of credit cards will finally see light and together they will feast on the Cyber Weekend Deals arranged by the overlords at Kabam.

The deals probably are already set in stone a month or two ago, but are any of you looking forward for a specific deal that will give your account a huuuuge leap?

For me, who is a fresh Cav, if the deals will be even a little bit better than last July 4th's deal then I'm already set but I'm really hoping that there will be a generic 6* gem as the capstone deal for the Cavalier deals. I want to awaken my 6* CMM to help me on my Act 6 completion and exploration.

I'm also hoping that they will introduce the Wish Crystal in the cash deals just to try out the new mechanic it will bring us. How about you, guys?

Comments

• Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Member Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    T2a, shards, hopefully a 5* AG. 6* resources don't do much bc my 6*s only ever see arena. Too many better 5*s. But I'd like to see some shards so I can grab my first feautured.
    I don't spend much usually, just the unit card but I did spend on July 4th so I'll probably spend this time.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★

If they are no T5cc fragment selector or 6 AG I'm not spending all my units

I almost hope the deals are bad. I don't want to burn my units though I will if it makes sense.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Member Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★

I’m hoping we get a tier5 class selector I’m done with act 6 but I’m nowhere near forming a t5cc I hope they at least give 25% in the 100 dollar deals

I'm guessing that a 25% T5CC Fragment Crystal will be included in the Odin. A selector? I don't think they'll easily give that yet. A 10% Selector at the Unit Deals, maybe.

ABOMB said:

Hella hoping for a generic 6* AG as well broham!
    Need to dupe my Cap WW2 and put 40 sigs plus r3 him, to complete my goal of bringing him to top of my roster for the profile pic.

I enjoy questing with him too. His sp2 has a nice bleed and the dude can block damage like nobodys business. He don't have the razzle dazzle of the newer champs but my guy still gets fights done..just an old school button masher! 😁

Wow! You really love Cap! Nothing beats the classic, right?

T2a, shards, hopefully a 5* AG. 6* resources don't do much bc my 6*s only ever see arena. Too many better 5*s. But I'd like to see some shards so I can grab my first feautured.
    I don't spend much usually, just the unit card but I did spend on July 4th so I'll probably spend this time.

Same, same. Still building my 5*s.
  • RookiieRookiie Member Posts: 4,821 ★★★★★
    I don't think we'll see any selectors simply because we'll have to select the class before opening our 'butt load' of shards. And assuming someone somewhere could pull a game changing champion after selecting a different class catalyst .. I imagine the forums will be flooding with complaints.
    I thinks the Odin's will look like this for Cav:
    1x 10% T5CC
    1x T5BC
    22,500x T5BC
    5000x 6-star shards
    1x 5-star Nexus crystal
    1x T2A
    1.5mil gold

And for TB:
    1x 25% T5CC
    3x T5BC
    1x 6-star Nexus crystal
    10000x 6-star shards
    2x T2A
    3mil gold

Capstone offers will likely include:
    5-star generic Awakening gem, 20k 6-star shards, 25% T5CC crystal and 2x T5BC for Cavs.
    6-star Awakening gem crystal, 40k 6-star shards, 1x 50% T5CC, 1x 25% T5CC, 4x T5BC for TB.

Rookiie said:

1x 10% T5CC
    1x T5BC
    22,500x T5BC
    5000x 6-star shards
    1x 5-star Nexus crystal
    1x T2A
    1.5mil gold

This was the Odin deal last July 4th:

All-Father Odin's Vault - Limit 3 per Summoner
    - x1 6-Star Nexus Hero Crystal
    - x1 Tier 5 Basic Catalyst
    - x22,500 Tier 5 Basic Fragments
    - x1 15% Tier 5 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystal
    - x4 5+ 6-Star Signature Stones
    - x1,000,000 Gold

I don't think it will be waaaay lower than that.
    See, that's a good point, but remember that on July 4th they gave Cavs two options:
    1) To enhance their 5-star roster (catered to early Cavs)
    2) To enhance their 6-star roster (catered to endgame Cavs)

What you displayed above was option 2), which was clearly catered to endgame Cavs, but they didn't have a separate progression tier for them at the time.

This time around, I think they will enhance option 2) for TB, and enhance option 1) just enough such that it resembles but doesn't quite reach option 2) for early Cavs.
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Member Posts: 918 ★★★★
    6* AG selector. Everything else is the cherry on top.

So a generic 😄
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Member Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    I am still hoping that it will at least be the same but you have a point.
    Rookiie said:

So a generic 😄
    Not quite, they're MUCH more likely to sell a selector (that you'll probably use immediately) than a generic which can sit in your inventory until you pull the "perfect" champ. That way, Abyss 100% rewards are still superior.
    edited November 2020

Rookiie said:

So a generic 😄
    Not quite, they're MUCH more likely to sell a selector (that you'll probably use immediately) than a generic which can sit in your inventory until you pull the "perfect" champ. That way, Abyss 100% rewards are still superior.
    Interesting point. Though I can imagine the community's uproar if they're forced to select the class before opening all their shards. It will be a crystal, imo.
    Rookiie said:

Rookiie said:

So a generic 😄
    Interesting point. I just imagine the community will be in uproar if they're forced to select the class before opening all their shards. Random, imo.
    I could still use a random AG on 4/6 classes, so I don't mind those odds. I want to awaken, in order: Ghost, Omega, CGR, BWCV. (I got CGR from Hulk's early access deal, best luck I've ever had).
    edited November 2020

Rookiie said:

Rookiie said:

So a generic 😄
    Interesting point. I just imagine the community will be in uproar if they're forced to select the class before opening all their shards. Random, imo.
    I could still use a random AG on 4/6 classes, so I don't mind those odds. I want to awaken, in order: Ghost, Omega, CGR, BWCV. (I got CGR from Hulk's early access deal, best luck I've ever had).
    No way! I got CGR too but from his own early access bundles! Brothers in luck!

Edit: but yeah to your point, I imagine someone somewhere will have a specific class in mind, awaken the champion they want to only to dupe the champ right after from the shards that they have. It's bad luck, but it's bad enough luck for Kabam to take the choice out of our hands and leave it to RNG.
  • Xva23Xva23 Member Posts: 500 ★★★
    edited November 2020

In a little more than 2 weeks from now, the sweaty Unit Grinders dwelling in the Underground called Arena, and the Big Whales from the deepest corners of the sea of credit cards will finally see light and together they will feast on the Cyber Weekend Deals arranged by the overlords at Kabam.

The deals probably are already set in stone a month or two ago, but are any of you looking forward for a specific deal that will give your account a huuuuge leap?

For me, who is a fresh Cav, if the deals will be even a little bit better than last July 4th's deal then I'm already set but I'm really hoping that there will be a generic 6* gem as the capstone deal for the Cavalier deals. I want to awaken my 6* CMM to help me on my Act 6 completion and exploration.

I'm also hoping that they will introduce the Wish Crystal in the cash deals just to try out the new mechanic it will bring us. How about you, guys?

Did someone say sweaty unit grinders?
    *Sitting with 21k units ready
  • TrubluMateTrubluMate Member Posts: 379 ★★★
    T5cc either a whole one or selectors.
    The abyss class nexus
    AG’s
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Member Posts: 573 ★★★
    Rookiie said:

I don't think we'll see any selectors simply because we'll have to select the class before opening our 'butt load' of shards. And assuming someone somewhere could pull a game changing champion after selecting a different class catalyst .. I imagine the forums will be flooding with complaints.

I don't care. If given the chance at a selector I'm going all Science to get my Human Torch to R3. Plus that's the class I'm closest to forming a T5CC anyways.
  • BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Member Posts: 376 ★★★
    I think each odin will have a 50% t5cc selector... anyway deals are always super great !! but a 6* awakening gem? no way !!
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Member Posts: 6,469 ★★★★★
    T5cc and 6* sigs. All I really care about.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Member Posts: 6,469 ★★★★★

I think each odin will have a 50% t5cc selector... anyway deals are always super great !! but a 6* awakening gem? no way !!

There was one last time lol

generic ?
  • ch4rnch4rn Member Posts: 275 ★★
    Rookiie said:

Rookiie said:

1x 10% T5CC
    1x T5BC
    22,500x T5BC
    5000x 6-star shards
    1x 5-star Nexus crystal
    1x T2A
    1.5mil gold

- x1,000,000 Gold

See, that's a good point, but remember that on July 4th they gave Cavs two options:

What you displayed above was option 2), which was clearly catered to endgame Cavs, but they didn't have a separate progression tier for them at the time.

This time around, I think they will enhance option 2) for TB, and enhance option 1) just enough such that it resembles but doesn't quite reach option 2) for early Cavs.
    What you're talking of is the units based cache deals, what Vendemiaire pointed out was the cash based deal for the Odin. Huge difference.
    The cache deal for cavaliers may stay the same or change slightly (hopefully it's a decent change for cavalier players).

I highly doubt Kabam would be foolish enough to lower the standard of the Odin deal they set in July for players who are Cavalier. It would be suicide from a business point of view.

yea i was talking about a generic one... you always get what you don't want from a crystal ...
    ch4rn said:

Rookiie said:

Rookiie said:

1x 10% T5CC
    1x T5BC
    22,500x T5BC
    5000x 6-star shards
    1x 5-star Nexus crystal
    1x T2A
    1.5mil gold

- x1,000,000 Gold

What you're talking of is the units based cache deals, what Vendemiaire pointed out was the cash based deal for the Odin. Huge difference.
    The cache deal for cavaliers may stay the same or change slightly (hopefully it's a decent change for cavalier players).

I highly doubt Kabam would be foolish enough to lower the standard of the Odin deal they set in July for players who are Cavalier. It would be suicide from a business point of view.
    No it wouldn't be suicide. A healthy portion, if not most, of the whales are already TB. That's where their revenue is going to come from, not the Cavs. I can see them giving something similar to Cavs while handsomely upping the rewards for TB.
  • DannyB01DannyB01 Member Posts: 471 ★★★
    I'm hoping for a repeat or upgrade of the 4th July deal 6* shard offerings in the unit store, there were 70,500 available for that, and I would buy literally ALL of them! Getting so hyped for the next 6* feature.

A slightly better nexus 6* in the Odin would be great, like a class nexus crystal.

For the unit deals...I'll probably not bother as I have 6* gems. Would love to see 6* shards in the 4000 and 1000 unit offers though.
    ABOMB said:

Hella hoping for a generic 6* AG as well broham!
    Need to dupe my Cap WW2 and put 40 sigs plus r3 him, to complete my goal of bringing him to top of my roster for the profile pic.

I enjoy questing with him too. His sp2 has a nice bleed and the dude can block damage like nobodys business. He don't have the razzle dazzle of the newer champs but my guy still gets fights done..just an old school button masher! 😁

You will love him! I R3'd and awoke mine and use him all over the place! Good luck!
  • ch4rnch4rn Member Posts: 275 ★★
    Rookiie said:

ch4rn said:

Rookiie said:

Rookiie said:

1x 10% T5CC
    1x T5BC
    22,500x T5BC
    5000x 6-star shards
    1x 5-star Nexus crystal
    1x T2A
    1.5mil gold

- x1,000,000 Gold

No it wouldn't be suicide. A healthy portion, if not most, of the whales are already TB. That's where their revenue is going to come from, not the Cavs. I can see them giving something similar to Cavs while handsomely upping the rewards for TB.
    So if you were cavalier when the July 4th deals were available, and still are cavalier for the cyber weekend deals, you would be happy to purchase the £99.99 Odin deal even if it was a deal that was at a lower standard from the July deals?
    edited November 2020
    ch4rn said:

Rookiie said:

ch4rn said:

Rookiie said:

Rookiie said:

1x 10% T5CC
    1x T5BC
    22,500x T5BC
    5000x 6-star shards
    1x 5-star Nexus crystal
    1x T2A
    1.5mil gold

- x1,000,000 Gold

So if you were cavalier when the July 4th deals were available, and still are cavalier for the cyber weekend deals, you would be happy to purchase the £99.99 Odin deal even if it was a deal that was at a lower standard from the July deals?
    Absolutely not. But I wouldn't put it past Kabam. That's all I'm saying. Not saying I don't want to see Uber buffed rewards for both. I do. But I'm trying to be realistic.

Edit: there's a reason they had split cache offers to begin with, if they could have split the cash offers too they would have. But they couldn't. This time around, it would suck if they nerfed the cash offers for Cav, but I saw some comments where some players were anticipating that this would happen. It's a valid concern.