5th 6*!

Xmas-MonkeXmas-Monke Posts: 4,586 ★★★★★

He was right next to a Corvus Glaive, but Electro is pretty fun. He was one of my first 5 5*s, and he had a pretty good feel. Definitely not a god tier, far from it, but I can’t be disappointed

Comments

• Xmas-MonkeXmas-Monke Posts: 4,586 ★★★★★

On the bright side, got this guy awakened! He’s gonna be my next r4 after AA and Venom. I enjoy Mysterio quite a bit, but now that he’s awakened, He will be much easier!
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 5,630 ★★★★★
    Wait does Mysterio actually get better after his dupe? I just duped my 6* in between Domino and CMM and am feeling the big sad.

At sig 20 he gains a gas every 18 seconds, which seems near useless to me. Am I dumb? Pls explain how that’s good.
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,136 ★★★★
    Man at this point I’d be happy with electro my last 3 pulls have been Daredevil classic storm and abomination 😔

Wait does Mysterio actually get better after his dupe? I just duped my 6* in between Domino and CMM and am feeling the big sad.

At sig 20 he gains a gas every 18 seconds, which seems near useless to me. Am I dumb? Pls explain how that’s good.

The ability helps gain his charges faster while in his sp3 passive buff. It’s pretty helpful in getting another poison on to the opponent. I used my 4* on my alt account, and the awakened was pretty damn helpful

Man at this point I’d be happy with electro my last 3 pulls have been Daredevil classic storm and abomination 😔

When you get Apoc, that storm will put in WORK. Same goes for Abom with red Guardian
    edited November 13
    Unio77 said:

Well look on the bright side your set for aggression fury cheese if you have Heimdall

I don’t have a 5/6* heimdall 😭😭😭 to cheese act 6
  • anaLysis_anaLysis_ Posts: 108 ★★
    Honestly I’d really like an electro as a 6* for those niche shock fights and I don’t have to use any rank up materials
    anaLysis_ said:

Honestly I’d really like an electro as a 6* for those niche shock fights and I don’t have to use any rank up materials

I'm interested to see him against EMP mod fights. I use Hulkbuster for those fights, but electro could be interesting!
  • RekManRekMan Posts: 4
    Electro would be cool on aw defense. I just pulled aegon as my sixth six star. Sorta trash cuz i dont think Ill be able to awaken him for a while.

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 599 ★★★
    Congrats. He’s a nice defender. Kinda like the Kingpin I just pulled as my 3rd