**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 7 Entry Requirements

I’m not totally sure if this has been addressed or not and forgive me if it has but do we know if Act 6 must be 100% in order to gain access to Act 7?

Comments

• Options
    LewisTheLlamaLewisTheLlama Posts: 301 ★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Will have to wait until the announcement to be sure, but I’d assume you need completion but not 100%

I hope so.
  • Options
    JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Going from past acts, you'll probably just need completion of act 6. They could change it for whatever reason but I doubt it.
  • Options
    LewisTheLlamaLewisTheLlama Posts: 301 ★★★
    Will3808 said:

What content that has been released do we need to 100% something else to unlock?

None I don’t think, but I just wanted to be sure and ask if anyone had heard anything. Kabam loves a curveball.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Most likely completion.
  • Options
    PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 ★★
    They want that many people play their new content especially the ones not with the big rooster who had cleared 100% every content they want the medium people around 600k + account to play and spend it’s a Business not more
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    They have never had exploration requirements for the next act, although this is book 2 and may have different circumstances. Although I doubt it.
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    just completion most likely
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    Pyrda said:

They want that many people play their new content especially the ones not with the big rooster who had cleared 100% every content they want the medium people around 600k + account to play and spend it’s a Business not more

I wish you understood how wrong this whole statement is.
  • Options
    HendrossHendross Posts: 943 ★★★
    Don't rule out a champ requirement out of left field like a r3 6star. Smdh
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    xNig said:

xNig said:

Most likely completion.

Kabam usually doesnt wanna let people with smaller roosters feel sad about it, so they gate it behind completion to make the smaller rooster guys feel that they’re just as important as those with a bigger one.

Smaller roosters can perform just like bigger roosters. Just gotta know how to use them 🤣
    That’s usually what guys with smaller roosters think to make themselves feel better. 😉
    We're just better at the stuff beFORE playing the main content.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

We're not going to get into the requirements for Invites, but I can confirm that you will need to have completed Book 1 (Acts 1-6) before you can access Book 2.

• Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,587 ★★★★★
    Sincerely hoping there isn’t something stupid like only 6stars
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★

xNig said:

xNig said:

Most likely completion.

Kabam usually doesnt wanna let people with smaller roosters feel sad about it, so they gate it behind completion to make the smaller rooster guys feel that they’re just as important as those with a bigger one.

Smaller roosters can perform just like bigger roosters. Just gotta know how to use them 🤣
    That’s usually what guys with smaller roosters think to make themselves feel better. 😉
    We're just better at the stuff beFORE playing the main content.
    Preheating the oven for the rooster you mean.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    man this rooster talk is making me hungry