Hulkbuster solos Cav Immortal Hulk in under 80 seconds!

Xmas-MonkeXmas-Monke Posts: 4,586 ★★★★★
edited November 14 in General Discussion

This is my personal solo of Cav Immortal Hulk. The first part was cut off, but it was less 15 seconds that was there. If I had the assassins mastery, I could've saved myself about 8 seconds, but never the less, I still consider this a personal accomplishment. Thanks all for watching!

Comments

• Xmas-MonkeXmas-Monke Posts: 4,586 ★★★★★
    I need a way better screen recorder...
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 7,149 ★★★★★
    actually really cool!
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 2,616 ★★★★★
    Awesome!
  • Unknown_TravelerUnknown_Traveler Posts: 799 ★★★★
    Honestly quite impressive 👏
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 4,311 ★★★★★
    Awesome, very impressive!
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 551 ★★★
    Nice work.

I've done this fight with afew different champs and so far found NF to be the fastest and lowest amount of hits.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 1,207 ★★★★
    McDonalds has risen from the grave to provide us with chonks. Very cool stuff.

Nice work.

I've done this fight with afew different champs and so far found NF to be the fastest and lowest amount of hits.

NF OP! Gonna r5 mine once I get the catalyst. He was the path clearer due to the cav EQ node, and he didn't even use his LMD =)
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 4,848 ★★★★★

Nice work.

Yeah, I noticed the exact same thing as well.
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 150
    edited November 14
    I love using Hulkbuster, the only problem I have is that the opponent just doesn’t seem to want to block when I have my l2
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 551 ★★★

I love using Hulkbuster, the only problem I have is that the opponent just doesn’t seem to want to block when I have my l2

Yeah they don't always want to play ball 😁
  • HI_guysHI_guys Posts: 1,899 ★★★★
    I got 6* HB and for a moment considered taking him to R3 for Thronebreaker. But after playing him and realizing hiw pathetic his heavy reach is, I gagged and took my sentinel up
    HI_guys said:

I got 6* HB and for a moment considered taking him to R3 for Thronebreaker. But after playing him and realizing hiw pathetic his heavy reach is, I gagged and took my sentinel up

@Werewrym
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 4,848 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

Yeah, I have him as a 5* rank 4, plus a tech 4-5 rank up gem and like...a million tech iso already expiring. The heavy reach was enough to forgo the decision and just wait for someone else like guardian who I'd Rather take all the way from rank 1 to 5 than regret Ranking HB.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 709 ★★★
    Chonks! Waiting to R4 mine.
    Kill_Grey said:

HI_guys said:

Yeah, I have him as a 5* rank 4, plus a tech 4-5 rank up gem and like...a million tech iso already expiring. The heavy reach was enough to forgo the decision and just wait for someone else like guardian who I'd Rather take all the way from rank 1 to 5 than regret Ranking HB.
    Took my 6* to r2 for memes. But using him more I still don’t have regrets
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 837 ★★★★
    You've been Monke for so long, I almost forgot your Hulkbuster roots.... What an amazing showcase!
  • Monke said:

HI_guys said:

@Werewrym
    I fully support the Sentinel rank up, however I find it a bit odd that it was due solely on Hulkbusters heavy reach.
    Werewrym said:

Monke said:

HI_guys said:

@Werewrym
    I fully support the Sentinel rank up, however I find it a bit odd that it was due solely on Hulkbusters heavy reach.
    HB damage output is quite high, but his sustainability to others have found it quite difficult due to the heavy whiffs. I see why others would choose sentinel tho, as his damage output is also really good, and has the heal block/immunities/insane armor rating. If I had the whiffing problem, I'd also go Sentinel.