**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

58 Days, 1 Dream.

KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

You will finally get your justice.

And you will finally be mine (After 4.5k grinded units spent on your cavs...)

The next featured 5* crystal couldn't come any sooner. I will be saving all of my 5* shards until then.

Comments

• Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,770 ★★★★★
    I knew this was about Apocalypse lol
    FYI he will feature in the next 6-star featured crystal in 30 days, if you wanna try your hand at that
  • Options
    Rookiie said:

FYI he will feature in the next 6-star featured crystal in 30 days, if you wanna try your hand at that

Lol

I want to pose this question actually. So I've gotten absolute GARBAGE from basic 6 star crystals and still don't have a r2 worthy 6 star (Some will argue VTD but I don't need him for anything and don't like his RNG + he doesn't have any utility I need + he's just fine if I'll ever need him at r1). So do I just say "screw it" and take a shot at a featured 6*? It'll be 5k extra shards (which take a decent amount of time to acquire, I don't get 6 stars that often, 3 every 2 months on average) but the champs in there are just so darn good. 6* Apocalypse and CGR would be the dream and I feel like I have to take my chance. What do you think?
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★

Rookiie said:

Lol

I want to pose this question actually. So I've gotten absolute GARBAGE from basic 6 star crystals and still don't have a r2 worthy 6 star (Some will argue VTD but I don't need him for anything and don't like his RNG + he doesn't have any utility I need + he's just fine if I'll ever need him at r1). So do I just say "screw it" and take a shot at a featured 6*? It'll be 5k extra shards (which take a decent amount of time to acquire, I don't get 6 stars that often, 3 every 2 months on average) but the champs in there are just so darn good. 6* Apocalypse and CGR would be the dream and I feel like I have to take my chance. What do you think?
    normal
    i would only save for featured 6* if everyone besides one or two is a banger in it
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,770 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020

Rookiie said:

Lol

High risk high reward. I say take a shot at it.
    Here's why I think it will pay off:

It will include:

1) Featured champs: Dragon Man, Professor X, Apocalypse, Red Goblin, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Immortal Hulk

2) Champs in 5-star pool that have yet to be added to the 6-star pool (5 of the following): Black Widow, Blade, Crossbones, Doctor Voodoo, Ghost Rider, Hyperion, Magik, Medusa, Ronan, Stark Spidey, Quake, Vision (AOU)

3) Reworked champs that may feature (1 or 2 of the following): Falcon, Gambit, Devil of Hell's Kitchen, Punisher 2099

4) And most of the remaining slots will be filled with not so desirable champions

It seems like it's shaping up to be a hell of a crystal, and those extra 5k shards could be thought of as an investment.
  • Options
    Rookiie said:

Rookiie said:

Lol

High risk high reward. I say take a shot at it.
    Here's why I think it will pay off:

It will include:

1) Featured champs: Dragon Man, Professor X, Apocalypse, Red Goblin, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Immortal Hulk

2) Champs in 5-star pool that have yet to be added to the 6-star pool (5 of the following): Black Widow, Blade, Crossbones, Doctor Voodoo, Ghost Rider, Hyperion, Magik, Medusa, Ronan, Stark Spidey, Quake, Vision (AOU)

3) Reworked champs that may feature (1 or 2 of the following): Falcon, Gambit, Devil of Hell's Kitchen, Punisher 2099

4) And most of the remaining slots will be filled with not so desirable champions

It seems like it's shaping up to be a hell of a crystal, and those extra 5k shards could be thought of as an investment.
    Great points. I would be happy with all of the featured champs (even Immortal Hulk, he'd be fun to mess around with, and the rest of the feat champions are all bangers). I REALLY hope we'll get a 6* Hyperion or Medusa and obviously la 6* Quake would be the dream but I doubt it's ever happening. 6* Blade could be really interesting tho and some of the others you mentioned. I would be happy with all of those reworked champs except for Punisher 2099 cuz I've already got him awakened as a 6 star lol, don't need extra sig levels. It looks really good ngl. I'll prolly just save for it. Thanks @Rookiie !
  • Options
    Moot4Life said:

Rookiie said:

Lol

normal
    i would only save for featured 6* if everyone besides one or two is a banger in it
    i'm tired of basics bro, too much trash
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Hopefully you get him soon
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    I personally wouldn’t hoard your 6* shards, it would hurt your account too much. Peewee 6* roster.
  • Options
    Gardener said:

Hopefully you get him soon

Thanks!
  • Options

I personally wouldn’t hoard your 6* shards, it would hurt your account too much. Peewee 6* roster.

You make a really good point, but I've just grown to despise 6* basics, so I'm gonna take one shot at the 6* featured and if I get something great, then awesome, but if I don't, I will go back to basics. I just can't miss out on that one opportunity for 6* Apocalypse, Professor X, or Cosmic Ghost Rider.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    I am saving all 5* shards for a chance at iHulk when the new featured drops
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    Crcrcrc said:

I am saving all 5* shards for a chance at iHulk when the new featured drops

Me too (Going for Apoc and CGR) and now my 6* shards as well.