**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hope kabam is going to keep expanding on things like "alliance battlegroup assignments

So I wanted to first say that the addition of the battle group assignments was a great step forward to help alliances.

Second I'm hoping that kabam will continue expanding these types of tools for alliances like, the addition to time zones for each summoner, maybe a notes/post section where a summoner who may not be available until a certain time and the biggest thing would be for you guys to trash the current chat system, atleast for alliances, to make it more reliable, specially for discussing movement in AQ/AW modes.

Last thing I almost forgot the new poke system is also a great addition but it doesnt take things far enough, they still have to be in game to see the message and for me anyway, it only pops up when I restart the game. Anyway thanks for the additions and hopefully they'll be more to come.

Comments

• (1) Color of Poke'd champs icons should be something OTHER than RED.
    The red confuses then as if they were all KO (which technically is just the Red Exclamation point on top of their normal Blue ribbon, but still looks too much like the all-Red ribbon of a Poke'd person)

(2) Also, need to be able to Poke someone in a DIFFERENT BG than yourself. Especially for Officer use, but beneficial for anyone who helps out looking at other groups even if not an Officer (or if a bystander for alliances running only partial-BG's).