**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

So magneto doesn’t work for special connoisseurs?

AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
Is it because his prowess are buffs and not effects? Only because I’ve seen prof x gameplay and he uses buffs and works fine for the node?

Comments

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Is it because his prowess are buffs and not effects? Only because I’ve seen prof x gameplay and he uses buffs and works fine for the node?

would help if you gave more information. If you are using against metal the AAR could be messing you up.
  • Options
    Lormif said:

would help if you gave more information. If you are using against metal the AAR could be messing you up.
    Nope. I tried him against the Claire voyent, used sp3 and did absolutely no damage. Nothing Claire does should do this, and she’s not metal, so is this a bug?
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    HI_guys said:

Lormif said:

Nope. I tried him against the Claire voyent, used sp3 and did absolutely no damage. Nothing Claire does should do this, and she’s not metal, so is this a bug?
    He must have done damage in the 40k range? That's normal
    If 40k equates to about 4-5% of her health, then I have a problem with the health pools.

I might try it again soon, and see if it does it again.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Lormif said:

do you have a video?