**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Calling All Morgan Voters!

RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
So, um, seems we lost. Clearly we were right, but unsurprisingly, so many were wrong.

I now call upon you to throw your weight behind Omega Sentinel. There are plenty of posts as to why she would be the next, or outright best, choice. I won’t lots all her pros here for that reason, but a summary:

- Tech champion, which we need more of
- Could have very interesting mechanics
- Indian representation, who are a massive part of this community
- Awesome character
- Could have great synergies with both tech and mutant champions
- Looks great
- Isn’t Hercules (This is a joke. Sort of)

We fought a valiant battle Le Fayers, but we must concede gracefully, and support the logically next best pick. Go forth and vote!

Comments

• Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Morbius. A science champion who can be buddies with Blade. Bleed. Regen. Maybe actual immortality mechanics.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Omega Sentinel was my second choice. Bummer about Morgan though...

(Please dont vote hercules)
  • Options

Dazzler voters vote Omega as well!

Yes! And Blue Marvel voters! And Okoye voters!
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Morgan in the MUD

Omega Sentinel plz
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Happy to see that you all have made the right decision to support Omega Sentinel. My people thank you for the support.

In all seriousness though, Morgan Le Fay would have been really cool and if Omega Sentinel had lost the first round I would have put my support behind her. At this point I think Omega Sentinel is the by far the best option of the remaining 4. Here's to hoping she pulls away.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Morbius all the way
  • Options
    Werewrym said:

Happy to see that you all have made the right decision to support Omega Sentinel. My people thank you for the support.

In all seriousness though, Morgan Le Fay would have been really cool and if Omega Sentinel had lost the first round I would have put my support behind her. At this point I think Omega Sentinel is the by far the best option of the remaining 4. Here's to hoping she pulls away.

Honestly, I just want them both. Being honest, Omega was always the ‘objectively’ best option. The only disadvantage Morgan had was being mystic, and that was a significant disadvantage.

Oh well, roll on 2022
  • Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    👍👍👍