**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Tech Rank-Up?

EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
So after completing V2 yesterday, I now how a R3 Tech gem in the overflow. I ain't gonna let it go to waste so who do you think could actually benefit me? This champ will go to R4 eventually. I'm looking to explore some variants and explore Act 6.

Tech Rank-Up? 35 votes

Nebula (R5 Corvus, no Proxima)
8%
TheExit27Yodabolt21Gardener 3 votes
Mysterio
45%
Kabiraz77RookiieIron_Patriot_is_litte_dua_shumDarkDuelistBonzodavidMasterpuffOctoberstackRenaxqqSpideyFunkoDoctor_Strange19Prakhar_82CrcrcrcThebombsquad1HelpingBlôdletter 16 votes
Sig 20 DarkHawk (Not willing to use sig stones on him)
11%
Thicco_ModeQazzyRiptideROADHOGGERS 4 votes
IMIW (Have a R5 Stealthy)
25%
AanthoRockypantherxSarvanga1_Ewell65SSS69A_NAZDarkKnight646[Deleted User]Negative_100Wild_Meat84 9 votes
Iron Man or Iron Patriot and hope for a buff 😂
8%
AquaflashFluffy_pawsFaseeh 3 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    None, wait for iron Patriot.
  • Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Mysterio
    Why would Iron Patriot need a buff?
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,877 ★★★★★
    Mysterio
    iron patriot buff? You mean nerf?
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

    Why would Iron Patriot need a buff?

    iron patriot buff? You mean nerf?

    Sorry, my mistake.
  • Options
    BenderBender Posts: 163
    Why the hate on Darkhawk, u see me dying every Map 6 with him 😂 He is a fun champ.

    Nebula is great with Prox synergy, shuts down robots. But for now i think Mysterio is best bet
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Bender said:

    Why the hate on Darkhawk, u see me dying every Map 6 with him 😂 He is a fun champ.

    Nebula is great with Prox synergy, shuts down robots. But for now i think Mysterio is best bet

    Lol, I think I see you die with Claire first to be fair and I have a R2. 😂

    But I'm pretty much saving all my Tech stones for a Ghost that's never gonna come.
  • Options
    BenderBender Posts: 163
    Etjama said:

    Bender said:

    Why the hate on Darkhawk, u see me dying every Map 6 with him 😂 He is a fun champ.

    Nebula is great with Prox synergy, shuts down robots. But for now i think Mysterio is best bet

    Lol, I think I see you die with Claire first to be fair and I have a R2. 😂

    But I'm pretty much saving all my Tech stones for a Ghost that's never gonna come.
    Yea because the leader gave me some annoying paths, such a dummy
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Bender said:

    Etjama said:

    Bender said:

    Why the hate on Darkhawk, u see me dying every Map 6 with him 😂 He is a fun champ.

    Nebula is great with Prox synergy, shuts down robots. But for now i think Mysterio is best bet

    Lol, I think I see you die with Claire first to be fair and I have a R2. 😂

    But I'm pretty much saving all my Tech stones for a Ghost that's never gonna come.
    Yea because the leader gave me some annoying paths, such a dummy
    I know, right? He needs replaced. 😂
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Iron Man or Iron Patriot and hope for a buff 😂
    Iron Patriot all the way.

    (Mysterio, although the unwillingness for Darkhawk makes me sad. I get it, he's a lot of investment for a not game breaking champ, but it still makes me sad lol)
  • Options
    A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★
    IMIW (Have a R5 Stealthy)
    Imiw when paired with stealthy can actually feel really nice to play and have his uses - some would even argue he’s great without the synergy. I love mysterio’s animations but don’t own him above a 4* so imiw would be my suggestion (my 5* imiw is R5 but that was more for fun as I had loads of spare t5b/t2a in overflow)
Sign In or Register to comment.