**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tips on using Ghost

Hey guys! So I have a 6* Ghost, and after months of letting her sit from being intimidated by using her, I'm finally starting to put time into learning her. Huge challenge, but I'm slowly getting the hang of it after watching a few YouTube videos. A couple questions/tips though, for anyone who's a Ghost expert.

-I'm seeing that she has some sort of health regen, but I'm not sure how it works. It seems to just pop up and start working once in a while. Can anyone share the mechanics of that so I can figure out how to use it?

-I know you have to let the opponent attack you and miss while you're phasing to land a critical with your sp1 and sp2. But when I land the special, only my first hit of the special is a critical; I'm seeing a couple videos where every hit in the special is a critical. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong for only one hit to be critical instead of the whole combo.

Also, any other tips to get the most from her would be appreciated.

Comments

• weketchumweketchum Posts: 62
    Zan0 said:

You need to hit the special as soon as you start phase if you want all of the hits to crit

And she doesn't have any regen just 6 star adrenaline

Gotcha. That's gonna be really tough, lmao. But I guess I have more work to do.

And 6 star adrenaline? I've never heard of that before?

• RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    edited November 2020
    Yeah and vary your light combo so the ai stays aggressive. The last thing you want is for the opponent to be passive and attack when your phasing is almost over, because then you'll have to dex or intercept (or parry).

I mostly do Phase-MLL//Phase-MLLL for more chances to get cruelties, but in certain scenarios (evade matches) you only want Phase-M or a risky Phase-ML

+ Don't finish your combo; I edited the combo above because there was a mistake. Never hit 4th L or 2nd M because then you'll have more difficulty phasing.
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    weketchum said:

Zan0 said:

You need to hit the special as soon as you start phase if you want all of the hits to crit

And she doesn't have any regen just 6 star adrenaline

Gotcha. That's gonna be really tough, lmao. But I guess I have more work to do.

And 6 star adrenaline? I've never heard of that before?

All 6stars are able to regen 30% of the lost HP again, you can see that in the HP bar, the white part is what you can regen by attacking.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    6*s have an ability where each time they take damage you can regen some of it by doing damage to the opponent soon after. This isn’t only a ghost ability. To make your whole special crit you have to dash back and immediately throw your special. They easiest way to do this is by using the wasp synergy for unblockable specials so that you don’t have to worry about throwing it when they opponent isn’t blocking. Lastly, Ravi Davi touched on this, you want to do 3 and 4 hit alternating combos to keep the ai agressive. I suggest getting phase intercepting down before having to worry about how many hits to do on your combo though. If you have more questions or get your ghost awakened and want her awakened ability explained feel free to tag me in and I’ll try to get back as soon as possible.