**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sasquatch damage is OP

GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
So i just became uncollected and popped open a 5* hero crystal for celebration and pulled sasquatch i didn't know what he did so i went and ranked 2d him. I then went and tested him out on goldpool and realized his Sp2 converts ruptures into damage. So i went to ROL and challenged myself by getting as much Ruptures as i could and fire of a SP2, i got 60 something Ruptures and i fired of 130K DAMAGE on the first 2 hits of SP2,i don't hear alot of people talking about sasquatch so i decided to post this hear.

Comments

• GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★

Sasquatch is insane. Love mine.

Yup im planning to rank 3 him now 😁
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

His damage is OP. His utility isn't. Makes him a good balanced champ.

Yeah his utility is two staggers and some immunities.

Ya i was going to name this Sasquatch is OP and then i remembered that just because a champ has alot of damage doesnt mean he is overall powerful

Whats his immunities
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Gardener said:

Whats his immunities
    Frostbite and Armor Break, along with 90% Coldsnap resistance.
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    How long did it take u to get 60 ruptures?

Gardener said:

Whats his immunities
    Frostbite and Armor Break, along with 90% Coldsnap resistance.
    Okay thanks

Quite a while, what i did was five hit combo until SP1 use SP1 to reset ruptures i kept doing that until i got Wrath of Tarnaqu ( i don't know how to spell it).Then when on wrath of Tarnaqu i would do medium light medium and kept doing that rotation until 60 ruptures.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    I just got a Sasquatch and a dupe within 2 days. He is awesome.
    CGR2020 said:

Moot4Life said:

CGR2020 said:

Gardener said:

Quite a while, what i did was five hit combo until SP1 use SP1 to reset ruptures i kept doing that until i got Wrath of Tarnaqu ( i don't know how to spell it).Then when on wrath of Tarnaqu i would do medium light medium and kept doing that rotation until 60 ruptures.
    It's spelled "Tanaraq".
    it is spelt "dont comment on old threads just to correct spelling mistakes"
    Then why are you commenting here as well?
    Cha Cha Real Smooth
    Don't revive threads to correct spelling. He was telling you to stop.
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    Gardener said:

Thanks for this. I recently got him and am still learning how to fully utilize his skills. This is a big help!
    Ajisdope said:

Gardener said:

Thanks for this. I recently got him and am still learning how to fully utilize his skills. This is a big help!
    No problem man i want to see how much damage u can get with him by doing that
    Gardener said:

Ajisdope said:

Gardener said:

Doing MLM the whole time maximizes rupture count btw. The ruptures stack quite fast and you can usually get about 4 between each sp1.
    Crcrcrc said:

Gardener said:

Ajisdope said:

Gardener said:

Doing MLM the whole time maximizes rupture count btw. The ruptures stack quite fast and you can usually get about 4 between each sp1.
    Ya, but wrath of tanaraq gaurantees it so by doing some lights will give u a higher chance to get wrath which in return will give u gauranteed chance of rupture.I also advise using one of the synergys which makes your ruptures last longer and another synergy that makes it that when in wrath damage is increased by 12% so when your going to do the special 2 for the MASSIVE damage make sure your in wrath