**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should kabam change miss/evade mechanics?

When you go for parry, you should be able to get parry.

Should kabam change miss/evade mechanics? 47 votes

Yes
46%
SceptilemaniacFaisaljavedColonaut123KDSuperFlash10DeckardXva23Pancake_FaceGreekhitMotorjamIroneyeDoctorwho13Charlie21540Aziz5253FaseehShish15Will3808CowabungaCheesePizzaRedGardenerElwind 22 votes
No
53%
GamerrishisaiBaseballguy711ch4rnThefire13Manav_preet0808Raichu626RakeYoungVoltolosRabangaZahidEtjamaIron_Patriot_is_litThicco_ModeFiiNCHMasterpuffJragonMaster170SaltE_Wenis69NewlinstheoryVercingetorix 25 votes

Comments

• Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    ^
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    I'm so confused. There's a disconnect between the title and the context given.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    No
    Missread the question. I fully agree it should be changed
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    No
    Can someone elaborate on the title plz?
  • Can someone elaborate on the title plz?

I think the OP is saying that when you attempt a well-timed block, if you succeed then the attack should always land and trigger block and parry, it should not miss or trigger a passive evade if your champion has either mechanic.

I think most people would agree with the passive evade one. The miss one might be a little more dodgy and a lot less problematic in any case.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Yes
    DNA3000 said:

Can someone elaborate on the title plz?

I think the OP is saying that when you attempt a well-timed block, if you succeed then the attack should always land and trigger block and parry, it should not miss or trigger a passive evade if your champion has either mechanic.

I think most people would agree with the passive evade one. The miss one might be a little more dodgy and a lot less problematic in any case.
    I have difficulties with Darkhawk. I always lose a moment due to the confusion, so I can't take advantage of the missed attack.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I’ve made a post few months ago about that issue.
    Evade should NEVER trigger on well timed blocks.
    Kabam knows the issue, since they have already introduced champs, or even synergies 🤣, that have or give that extra ability to parry reliable without triggering evade.
    For me they seem to lazy to just take time to change it 😠
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Greekhit said:

*Elsa Bloodstone would like to have a word with you*
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Kill_Grey said:

Greekhit said:

*Elsa Bloodstone would like to have a word with you*
    Yeah the Elsa Bloodstone occurring issue already been discussed. Of course they can do exceptions where needed 😉