**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Arena Crystal Units Rate

DarkDuelistDarkDuelist Posts: 666 ★★★
edited November 2020 in General Discussion
I was wondering what amount of units is expected from opening standard arena crystals. I remember somewhere I heard some ratio like x units per 100 crystals or something like that but I can't remember the ratio.

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I've heard 180 units per 100k bc
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,632 ★★★★★
    Just thinking back, I probably get 10-15 of the 15 unit and 2-5 of the 45 unit drops per 100 crystals, but that is super variable.
  • I was wondering what amount of units is expected from opening standard arena crystals. I remember somewhere I heard some ratio like x units per 100 crystals or something like that but I can't remember the ratio.

I calculated an estimate for uncollected arena crystals to be about 1.9 million gold and 1800 units per hundred crystals a while back. My current long-term measured values are about 2.06 million gold and 1933 units per hundred crystals (measured across a lot of crystals). The reward ratio for Uncollected and standard arena crystals is supposed to be basically the same for units and gold, so my measured numbers for Uncollected arena crystals equates to about 412k gold and 387 units per hundred standard arena crystals or 200k BC.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

I was wondering what amount of units is expected from opening standard arena crystals. I remember somewhere I heard some ratio like x units per 100 crystals or something like that but I can't remember the ratio.

I calculated an estimate for uncollected arena crystals to be about 1.9 million gold and 1800 units per hundred crystals a while back. My current long-term measured values are about 2.06 million gold and 1933 units per hundred crystals (measured across a lot of crystals). The reward ratio for Uncollected and standard arena crystals is supposed to be basically the same for units and gold, so my measured numbers for Uncollected arena crystals equates to about 412k gold and 387 units per hundred standard arena crystals or 200k BC.
    do you need more data like PH
  • DNA3000 said:

do you need more data like PH
    I open them one at a time. I don't think anyone else does that, or is crazy enough to do that. But it gives me more precise data on the exact distribution of the different values of the drops (i.e. the 75/225 unit split) and I am 100% certain about how the data was collected (which is important for statistical analysis). I'm currently up to 1400 openings. I have no plans to stop collecting this data, but I do have some plans for it when I have enough data points to do them.

For example, wanna see what unit drops look like when they are highlighted in a set of 1400 consecutive crystal openings (well, 14 groups of 100)?