**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hulkbuster solos Laby OML (Need help)

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,442 ★★★★★
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQthgCAX6tQ&ab_channel=Monke

This was not my best matchup, I could be quicker and take way less block damage, but this was one of my best "recordings"
Should I go for a LOL run, or wait to r5 another champion (Nick)? Any advice is much much appreciated because I'm kinda losing a bit of fun with the game, but C H O N K S keeps me going. Thank you all and have a great day!

This solo was pretty fun!
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Laughs in iPhone
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Solid enough showing, we all make some mistakes. Lol is bitter sweet at this point as the rewards are pretty meh. If you can knock it out without using too many resources, then it's still worth the effort though. Personally, I'd take as stacked team as possible to avoid using items. Magik will still be putting on some fun limbo with the power gain, even tho you can drain her, she just has to get above a bar to proc. Of HB was duped, your have a chance for some free healing too.

Who else is in your roster? Hard to see their ranks at the beginning and some are already ko too. You should be able to solo RHulk pretty easy every time before moving forward.

For recording, the default ios recorder is great. On Android devices, if on a current OS, it's built in now too. It's called screen recorder and you can add to the quick drop down menu for easy access.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Lol, I wouldn't advise an LoL run, cuz you can get stuck at maestro. Hulkbuster is a tech, but doesn't have the damage rampup potential/efficiency of other techs like g99, ghost, starlord and sparky that can outdamage the possible regen, control the power gain, tank specials, you see where I'm going...

As for Nick, he is a skill champ. Against maestro, you're not going to get a SINGLE bleed! I've tried, and regretted woefully.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Very impressive

Kill_Grey said:

Lol, I wouldn't advise an LoL run, cuz you can get stuck at maestro. Hulkbuster is a tech, but doesn't have the damage rampup potential/efficiency of other techs like g99, ghost, starlord and sparky that can outdamage the possible regen, control the power gain, tank specials, you see where I'm going...

As for Nick, he is a skill champ. Against maestro, you're not going to get a SINGLE bleed! I've tried, and regretted woefully.

How well does Doom work against Maestro? Also, HB has offensive aar which has a chance to stop it? I could be wrong tho, so don't take my word for it.
    In this video itself, Hulkbuster prevented many furies and crueltys from proccing with OML
    Against mystics, maestro spontaneously places debuffs. I assume that damaging debuffs are involved, but I haven't seen a single soul using a mystic against maestro, and for a good reason.

Offensive AAR of hulkbuster is of no effect, maestro passively activates his buffs. I've encountered precision, cruelty, armor, physical resist, fury. Then there's the annoying ones like unstoppable, and the straight up **** ones like regen and power flood.
    Disclaimer: each regen buff on maestro heals him for 20k health per second. Each power flood Buff is about as potent as Hyperion's power gain, plus each buff on maestro lasts for the entire fight, while the unstoppable lasts for about 30 seconds or so.

So save yourself the stress, headache and item usage. You could wait for a better maestro option like aegon, g99, domino, Colossus, and a few other practical ones like ghost as well. I'm probably missing a few.

Nevertheless, lemme give a quick rundown of what he does vs each class.

Against cosmics: spontaneously nullifies their buffs
    Against techs: generates random buffs periodically
    Against mutants: power drains when blocking, throwing a special activates a hefty armor up passive for a period of time
    Against skills: inflicts a passive -100% offensive AAR.
    Against science: shrugs off their debuffs with 100% accuracy
    Mystics: as above, spontaneous debuff placement.
    Tl;dr
    Maestro does different things versus each class. I assume you mentioned Doom because I mentioned the buffs. He won't activate any buffs against Doom, bit rather degen him to death.
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,419 ★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Against mystics, maestro spontaneously places debuffs. I assume that damaging debuffs are involved, but I haven't seen a single soul using a mystic against maestro, and for a good reason.

Joel Line did his LOL run with R4 Magik - he definitely confirmed that Maestro was horrendously painful but he did it

• LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★

Solid enough showing, we all make some mistakes. Lol is bitter sweet at this point as the rewards are pretty meh. If you can knock it out without using too many resources, then it's still worth the effort though. Personally, I'd take as stacked team as possible to avoid using items. Magik will still be putting on some fun limbo with the power gain, even tho you can drain her, she just has to get above a bar to proc. Of HB was duped, your have a chance for some free healing too.

Who else is in your roster? Hard to see their ranks at the beginning and some are already ko too. You should be able to solo RHulk pretty easy every time before moving forward.

For recording, the default ios recorder is great. On Android devices, if on a current OS, it's built in now too. It's called screen recorder and you can add to the quick drop down menu for easy access.

Doom Nick HB and Quake at r3. I might also use Gwenpool if I take her to r3 so I can stop the limbo/Electro damage reflect
    How much should gwenpools combo be to have 100% AAR
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    I have a 6 star. Got him as my first 6 star
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Smh

Hope i get him in featured or atleast in any 5star crystals

Chonks has always been my favourite after namor, IMIW, quake and doom