**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ooo ooo aaah aaah

BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
edited November 2020 in General Discussion
Finally hit the 1mil milestone for the event today. I open my featured,I let it spin a bit,*POP* boom! A notification. I see an air walker on my screen.then this comes up
A skill corvus! Seriously though,I’m really happy with this pull (it’s a monkey in a suit!) also,is he worth a generic?

Comments

• C_Trooper88C_Trooper88 Posts: 80
    Congratulations! I pulled Air Walker, so you're very lucky! Cannot comment on whether he's worth a generic though, I've never used the monkey.
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Lucky! I wish I had my self a hit monkey congrats man!
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I refer you to @Etjama
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I saw an air walker on my screen too! The only difference being it didn’t rollover to anyone good :[
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    @Xmas-Monke you have been SUMMONED
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

I refer you to @Etjama

Thank you for the call, I'ma just copy and paste something I said in another thread.

4th best Skill in the game imo. Ignoring for a second that he's super fun, he's got guaranteed crits for high dps, lots of bleeds/powerful crit bleeds, ignores evade, armor, resistances, fairly potent AAR, and he can work as a miss counter though it's a little trickier. His only downside is his survivability, but you won't mind that if you can intercept well.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

I refer you to @Etjama

Thank you for the call, I'ma just copy and paste something I said in another thread.

4th best Skill in the game imo. Ignoring for a second that he's super fun, he's got guaranteed crits for high dps, lots of bleeds/powerful crit bleeds, ignores evade, armor, resistances, fairly potent AAR, and he can work as a miss counter though it's a little trickier. His only downside is his survivability, but you won't mind that if you can intercept well.
    *Sad Ronin*
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    Etjama said:

I refer you to @Etjama

I see,would you say he’s worth the gem?
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    BuffBeast said:

Etjama said:

I refer you to @Etjama

I see,would you say he’s worth the gem?
    I'd say no. His sig is pretty non-important.
  • I never had a hit monkey before but I know lagacy likes him so if you are a lagacy fan I think the generic if not idk... its a hard decision try ask @monke he should now everything about him
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    I pulled guillotine :neutral:
  • shivam1shivam1 Posts: 87
    edited November 2020
    Dude @BuffBeast I just loved your title it reminded me something listening to oohh aaahh
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

Etjama said:

I refer you to @Etjama

*Sad Ronin*
    4th best skill champ more like 14th 😂😂