**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Any variants i could complete with my roster?

I haven’t really looked into the variants and i’m not sure what my roster would potentially do well in.

Comments

• Six_strings6Six_strings6 Posts: 223 ★★
    V5 is probably your best bet. Doom, Claire and stealthy would make that easier than some of the others
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    V5
  • abqberabqber Posts: 230 ★★
    With Doom, Stealth Spidey and Claire, I'd advise you to hit variant 5 first. It is arguably the best variant interms of initial clear rewards which will help you develop your roster further. From there you can try v3, v4 or v2 depending on the champions you further acquire.
    Best of luck.
    Cheers!
  • dirt13jrdirt13jr Posts: 177 ★★
    abqber said:

With Doom, Stealth Spidey and Claire, I'd advise you to hit variant 5 first. It is arguably the best variant interms of initial clear rewards which will help you develop your roster further. From there you can try v3, v4 or v2 depending on the champions you further acquire.
    Best of luck.
    Cheers!

Thanks a lot for the advice, i think i will attempt V5 when i r5 doom. After next months uncollected eq i’ll get enough fragments for the last T5 basic i need.

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    V4 too. It gets easier as you don’t need a developed 6*/5* roster for most of it.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    r5 doom makes v5 a piece of cake. v4 completion is also insanely easy as long as you have an electro counter