**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which character from Rich's video do you want to see in game in as a playable character?

GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 486 ★★★
"Shout out to Rich the Man for all that he does!"
Good friend to the MCOC community, Rich the Man, just released a video featuring the "Top 10 Secret Unreleased Characters in MCOC". (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3KMNuhyFZg). Some may be redundant at this point, but others look like they would be great additions to the game. Who would you like to see as a playable character. For the purposes of this poll, we'll assume the characters would have different abilities and variations on their kits, opposed to being a basic re-skin.

Which character from Rich's video do you want to see in game in as a playable character? 39 votes

Jean Grey (X-men, mutant class)
5%
Notsavage19Iron_Patriot_is_lit 2 votes
Moon Knight (mystic class)
2%
Yodabolt21 1 vote
Doctor Strange (Marvel Now)
15%
IronGladiator22TheInfintyGMAX77Zura_1CheesePizzaRedFlyGalaxyBomb 6 votes
Dark Phoenix
12%
TrickiterCzechmateBlack_SwanGardenerMageWizard 5 votes
Daredevil (dark street costume)
2%
Rookiie 1 vote
Hulk Buster Amor mark 13
12%
Pancake_FaceZeBlahCrcrcrc[Deleted User]skinnybruh879 5 votes
Wolverine (X-Force)
10%
Hammerbro_64Six_strings6JragonMaster170magnus_xix 4 votes
Red Skull (1st version tech)
0%
Scarlet Witch (Ultimate? MCU?)
7%
Xva23Husain_b128Negative_100 3 votes
Jessica Jones
30%
BendySundance_2099RichTheManbrandinhoheartbreakid_22RockypantherxQacobVABBI2003CowabungaSummoner_aadilRaviDavisdexc 12 votes

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Hulk Buster Amor mark 13
    That design is way cooler than what we have now.
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Dark Phoenix
    dark Pheonix i think would have some cool abilities
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    I mean... yes
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Jessica Jones
    Jessica freaking Jones all the way.
  • GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 486 ★★★
    I still want to see a MCU version of Doctor Strange, but if we don't get him, the Marvel Now design looks pretty cool. More than anything, I'd just want to see a Doc Strange that is back to being at the top tier of the game.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Wolverine (X-Force)
    GMAX77 said:

I still want to see a MCU version of Doctor Strange, but if we don't get him, the Marvel Now design looks pretty cool. More than anything, I'd just want to see a Doc Strange that is back to being at the top tier of the game.

Well then you would probably rather see DS buffed, since if they add a new one, there is less need to buff the old one (see IMIW)
  • GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 486 ★★★

GMAX77 said:

Well then you would probably rather see DS buffed, since if they add a new one, there is less need to buff the old one (see IMIW)
    Fair point.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,364 ★★★★★
    Jessica Jones
    I really want jessica as i think she could have really good synergy with the defenders and could make iron fist at least better and could make luke cage exhaustions chance higher and with daredevil maybe even better armor breaks or stun longer