**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Opinion on Diablo

MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
I wanted to do imthis as if you look at some Diablo pros he is is interesting and has damage so opinions on him? (Spoiler a average champion for a opinion thread)

Opinion on Diablo 54 votes

33%
16wegnerkTheHoodedDormammuDiksh619Colonaut123Denzel116MattstafariOGAvengerLeathersmw2017SignUpNowIronGladiator22LeoZedJueVioleGraceABLE_G19CowabungaSazed[Deleted User]Zura_1avenge_123 18 votes
☆☆
33%
World EaterHendrossKDSuperFlash10MaxGamingMeebletonX_Factor_AgentEtjamaEtm34Xander_1_1Black_SwanJragonMaster170Rouger4PuttPuttCrcrcrcYodabolt21RiptideNegative_100sdexc 18 votes
☆☆☆
5%
Charlie21540SavageGreen_Guardian 3 votes
☆☆☆☆
9%
Texas_11Lmaotidusx2jrRebarkDoctorwho13 5 votes
☆☆☆☆☆
1%
AATT 1 vote
☆☆☆☆☆☆
16%
razielGmonkeytitaniummorroColinwhitworth69UvoginSgtRandomSaquongoatanaLysis_Thebombsquad1 9 votes

Comments

• JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    He trash.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    ☆☆

These threads are getting repetitive. And annoying.

I said I will do about 1 or 2 a day so 🤷
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    MaxGaming said:

Okay, and somehow that means they can’t be called out as what they are, which is called annoying?
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    MaxGaming said:

and
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    ☆☆
    He makes Doom better, he's got that going for him.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    ... you're not going to do this for every character aren't you?
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    ☆☆

No only average champions not like Doom or groot tiers more like the middle
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    He likes his drink and he's always willing to share. Got good stories of what he was up to last time he got drunk, so basically mad stories about his morning. 10/10 drinking buddy.
  • AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    ☆☆☆☆☆
    Unpopular opinion check

In the beginning, I hated myself for pulling him, after I got the dragon with diapers things changed.

So, he needs dragon man synergy for good damage. I used him a lot (6*r1 unawakened) on V5 exploration paired with dragon man. His play style with DM synergy is easy and efficient, end a combo with a medium, drink a concoction instantly and enjoy the power gain/attack bonus/regen. Also, he takes less damage from poison, so with suicides and WP he's constantly healing, which is nice.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    MaxGaming said:

No only average champions not like Doom or groot tiers more like the middle
    Sure, but it's better to do so in a single thread, instead of creating nearly 50 threads for each character.
    Besides, it's much cleaner and organized to see
  • Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆
    Nice prestige
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    ☆☆☆☆
    I agree a single thread will keep it clean. But you aren’t asking for middle of the road champs. I think this thread would be a little better if you thought about the class of champs you are presenting them in. After that we would be able to have the conversation, does Diablo control and handle buffs better than XYZ.