**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Jump Function Vs more new nodes

I was thinking kabam place new nodes to make levels difficult...there are already lot of nodes and every month new nodes introduce.., but after a while it will be really hard for most players to remember all nodes.., nodes make levels difficult but more nodes ruin the fun, there are lot of players who don’t watch YouTube tutorials as they do job or have kids.., everytime learning a new node from internet is not fun. What if kabam introduce jump Function as moving up do nothing.., jump can be there., jump allows champs to change side, which makes the game more difficult and fun to play..,
Node showed up> we learn the node>finish the quest>over
But between that “node learning process is painful and time consuming”

May be lot of people don’t agree with me but that’s my opinion.

Jump Function Vs more new nodes 3 votes

Jump Function
33%
Tamerlane 1 vote
More new nodes
66%
Manar198xVoltolos 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    It will be hard to learn nodes but you want to introduce an entirely new dimension to playing? Sorry but your logic doesn’t add up.

I think the game works very well in one dimension. Kabam probably don’t even have jumping on the drawing board as their current focus is root and eventually AoE effects on the arena.