**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Would you apply 5* Generic AG on either Doom or BWCV?

ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
It seems to me that both of them are still good at undupe and it's more a prestige enhancement. Is there any point which makes it worth applying on them? Thanks.

Would you apply 5* Generic AG on either Doom or BWCV? 47 votes

Yes
25%
Lightburn22ThunderGodOsfan8Thicco_ModeSgtRandomMauledTSR6225ŘïdđhįmudyedagainAmneties[Deleted User]MarshMarlo 12 votes
No
74%
LeNoirFaineantKirklinSceptilemaniacHammerbro_64BrokenAlbi⁴7²00⁴Raichu626TitoBandito187MegaGalacticColonaut123VoltolosCiciliatosilentagKill_GreyEtjamaIron_Patriot_is_litYcatsSarvanga1_BonzodavidMaxLee 35 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Sorry, if the ans is "yes", would you prefer Doom over BWCV?
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Yes
    Doom. It’s not needed but it’s great.
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    No
    Neither of them need it. Don't waste it on either. I have bwcv 5/65 unawakened but there's no way I'm using a generic on her
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Thanks for input and comments, I’d save the AG for other champs.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    No
    Doom only for prestige. Although Doom becomes an even better Hyperion counter. Some find his sig only messes the rotation. But general awakening gems are too rare to waste on either.
  • Yes
    Neither need it. Doom does become better and it’s a fat boost for his prestige. Equally I find that if there’s a champion that you’re going to be using every day then there’s nothing wrong with awakening them so that you’re getting the most you possibly can out of them rather than sitting on unused resources.

It does depend where you are in the game though. A 5* generic isn’t exactly precious to me anymore, as I’ve got everybody important awakened and a lot of class gems floating around. If you’re a fresh cavalier or under then it is far more valuable.
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    No
    Save it