**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Mister Sinister any good?

After doing enough shadow based raids, I got the featured 5-star crystal, only to pull Mister Sinister. I know next to nothing about this guy (other than he's a good AW defender). Is he any good? What is he good for?

Comments

• Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    He has some uses. He is one part of the Apocalyps synergy, he has a good synergy with Magneto, he has some unique utility (debuff purification, block unblockable, reversed controls and taunt immunity,
    power drain, concussion and degen, debuff pausation). But he's better with his sig.
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    He's a little bit above decent i would say
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,362 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    I think he's a fantastic defender, and a fairly average (and unexciting) attacker. His basic attack animations are incredibly dull, which is strange when his Specials are gloriously technicolour (I love his SP3 animation).

I've got an Awakened Sinister and can't quite bring myself to play with him. Being able to block Unblockable Specials is the main draw; but he doesn't really have anything else that makes me want to use him.

If you've got Apocalypse for synergy, he probably gets a lot better; particularly since Apoc can start with full charges and make Sinister a Horseman from the first fight.

Basically all his synergies are good - take a look at Aunt M.ai: https://auntm.ai/champions/mistersinister/tier/6