**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who's whalin out on cyber weekend? and what r ur plans? πŸ€”

Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 β˜…β˜…β˜…
Just curious to see what people r planning on spending, money/unit wise next week
Β«13

Comments

• GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    i want T2A and carb cores ill take a offer for one of them if its below 11 bucks
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I'll probably spend enough to get about 3k 6* shards. I'm trying to kick myself into grinding a bit more but i hate arena.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    15k units but I might not buy all of the offers. I really need rank up materials, especially t2a, so 3-4 and 4-5 gems would be great. And a lot of shards
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It depends if the offer stays to Monday In my contry
  • AATTAATT Posts: 525 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I've got 4k units so far. I plan to spend money in that extra 1k units. Maybe a little more if TB deals include generic 6* sig stones
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I sure am. Grinded a lot of Arena and I got 16.7 k units . Really hoping to get 6 shards and a 6 star rank up gem. Tb5 would also be amazing
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited November 2020
    42 units away from 5k.

I'm likely going to buy both 1k and 4k deals.
  • DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I'll buy x3 of all the deals with 6* shards. Not sure I'd go for Odin for the nexus, maybe once. Kinda hoping for 6* shards with the Odin this time around.

Not too bothered about the unit offers as they're not great value imo
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I have approx 3.5k units. Not sure I can decide what to buy before any of the offers are known?
  • Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Gamer said:

Rookiie said:

Gamer said:

It depends if the offer stays to Monday In my contry

Jakland?
    No Denmark
    Jakland has a much better ring to it! Jaklish is also their main language πŸ˜‚
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited November 2020
    If I see a 50% T5CC selector, I will be too weak to pass it by. It means instant TB title for me.

That being said, it’s either that or a new PS4 game, to put things into perspective... πŸ˜…
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Trying to reach 1k units to buy the first offer.