1M Battle chips, Arena Crystal or UC Arena Crystal?

I hoarded 1M battle chips and want to exchange them with Arena Crystals. Which one I should go for, Regular Arena Crystals (x500), or Uncollected Arena Crystals (x100)? Any advice?

Thanks!

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,660 ★★★★★
    id go for the normal ones unless you feel lucky. or you can always go 50/50
  • Camby01Camby01 Posts: 136
    I usually figure 2m gold and 2k units per 1m battle chips with uc crystals. I have seen some higher unit totals with regular crystals, but no empirical evidence.
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 726 ★★★
    I often get 2k units more or less. It ranges from 1800 to 2000 somewhere.
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 356 ★★
    In larger batches either one is the same
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 587 ★★★

50x UC Arena Crystals opening is too small in terms of sample size....I think I will go for the regular one and see what happen~
  • silentagsilentag Posts: 229

50x UC Arena Crystals opening is too small in terms of sample size....I think I will go for the regular one and see what happen~
    Update once you do please, I’m debating on a similar thing at the end of the week, so I’m curious as to results👍
    silentag said:

Update once you do please, I’m debating on a similar thing at the end of the week, so I’m curious as to results👍
    Sure thing~ I will update you by tomorrow~👌

Alright, here is the result~

500x Regular Arena Crystals bring you ~2.3k units, ~1.9M golds, 3 energy refills and 3 copies of Punisher.

Kind of meeting the expectation, and I will prefer to have one or two more energy refills 🌝
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 726 ★★★
    edited November 2020
    I bet somewhere In the world of mcoc a free to play player have 999,999 units from an honest grind.