**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Beating ROL

GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
I forgot to tell everyone that 2 weeks ago i beat ROL, i used 5* rank3 quake (she did nothing) 5* rank 2 sasquatch ( he did nothing)
4* duped maxed NF ( he was the mvp) 5* rank 3 duped AA ( he was second best along with) 4* max Doom.
It was really fun and easy the only fight i had trouble with was the black panther AI, but that fight wasn't bad either i used my AA for wolverine

Comments

• Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Nice one! LoL next!
  • Options
    Qacob said:

Nice one! LoL next!

Ya but LOL looks near impossable
  • Options
    RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Gosh when I did RoL I brought 5 healers to make up for the countless mistakes I made lmao.
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Gardener said:

Qacob said:

Nice one! LoL next!

I still havent done it either, but once I get my ægon to 5/65 sig 200 it should be a cakewalk
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    LETS GOOOOO
  • Options

Quake did nothing?? :(

`Welll you technically could say she did something because her synergy with NF saved me alot of times @DarkDuelist
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    congrats!
  • Options
    I was there watching gardener to my vew since I wasn't playing it looked easy just that you have to heal up after every fight
  • Options
    Congrats! That’s the first rite of passage complete
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Congo. Don't abandon rol though. You should rerun it whenever you have to farm potions.
  • Options

Congo. Don't abandon rol though. You should rerun it whenever you have to farm potions.

Okay im planning to use AA if i need to farm potions hes good for it right
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Gardener said:

Okay im planning to use AA if i need to farm potions hes good for it right
    Yep. Perfect
  • Options
    TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Lol, I still haven't done rol even though it will be a breeze. Rewards are not worth it
  • Options

Lol, I still haven't done rol even though it will be a breeze. Rewards are not worth it

Ya they should up the rewards by just a little bit
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Yeah I breezed through it not too long ago with Aegon. I tried LOL and got through one fight but it was super long and it’s just a chore avoiding getting hit. I’ll do it anyway since 5 star shards are 5 star shards
  • Options

same just that I don't think at my level waisting like 80 units for 3 four stars and some t4 catalyst is worth it
  • Options
    probably instead of the 3 four stars, they give you like 2000 five star hero crystal shard
  • Options
    KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    Qacob said:

Gardener said:

Qacob said:

Nice one! LoL next!

I still havent done it either, but once I get my ægon to 5/65 sig 200 it should be a cakewalk
    I tried the skill/mutant dual crystal to increase my chance of getting aegon without success.

I’m actually doing some practice runs with a team built around star lord. He’s old school but is all I’ve got right now.