**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Introduction of T3A and T6B

MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
So @KDSuperFlash10 and I are having somewhat of a debate. Essentially I want to know when people think T6B and T3A will be introduced. It’s really hard to predict(impossible even) but I want to know if my opinion is better than KD’s.

Introduction of T3A and T6B 151 votes

Thronebreaker CM deals
3%
FrostyNickelBossmode12TheInfintyRobbo9FlyGalaxyBombUwU69420 6 votes
25%
MasterSmokeFeuerschwerPsychoakumaAspen16wegnerkspiderknight616BrokenHeattblasttDRTOStagedear85Nomercy910or_StrongRaichu626crossshatterVoltolosSnakepDr_Z01dbergGeorge51192EtjamaMobile_P0tat0 38 votes
Later content/not for a while
70%
GamerdanielmathEb0ny-O-M4wMagicBentonRaganatorFrostyPiviotcytwbcKDoggg2017AzKicker316Noodes_Oesername123SungjLvernon15GatorSlam_MrvKnPwf57Deacon03GmonkeyOsfan8Hammerbro_64 107 votes

Comments

• Options
    A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★
    I meant to click “later/not for a while”. They could possibly start teasing with frags for the 2 catalyst types midway through act 7 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★

I swear to god if fricking seatin gets halfway to a rank 4 just because he spends an absurd amount of money I WILL commit murder.

Bit much?

How about imprisonment?
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Following the game's logic that started in act 4. The next FULL top catalysts will come from 100% act 7.
    But small shards could be obtained from 7.1 I guess.
    100% act 7, or a new form of Abyss will more than likely be the first chance players will get to rank a 6* to rank 4.
  • Options
    Book 2, Act 2
  • Options
    Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★
    Im imagining at least fragments of one but for act 7 exploration
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    My money is on 7.3 or A7 exploration
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Kabam should delay them as much as they can.
    Their early introduction will result in earlier 7*s developement and introduction. It ain’t sure the devs want that soon.
    Also they will spread the gap between high end and mid tier players furthermore. This gap is already on the highest have ever been. In terms of prestige high end players are around +30% to mid tiers (13k+ to 10k+).
    The Thronebreaker title increases it additionally more, and an early r4 introduction will result in a +50% plus prestige difference between high and mid tier players.
    That won’t be good for the game overall.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★
    T3A and T6B are duds.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    They’ll have them scattered in act 7 but you won’t be able to get a rank 4 until it’s all out, that’s my guess
  • Options
    UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★

Not any time soon I'd bet on. You're gonna see player with 30+ R3s more than likely before we even start to get a sniff of fragments for R4 mats

It’s usually been about 20-30 champs at highest rank for top tier players until the next rank is released in the past.

We’ve typically seen one new rank level per year recently. I wouldn’t count Abyss as the introduction of the new rank level since I don’t think it was intended to be completed so quickly. I would match the “introduction” of rank 3 6*s with the release of 6.4.

If the trend of one new rank release per year continues I would expect R4 mats in late Q2 to early Q3 next year. A lot of top tier players will likely have 20-30 rank 3 6*s by that point.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Not any time soon I'd bet on. You're gonna see player with 30+ R3s more than likely before we even start to get a sniff of fragments for R4 mats

It’s usually been about 20-30 champs at highest rank for top tier players until the next rank is released in the past.

We’ve typically seen one new rank level per year recently. I wouldn’t count Abyss as the introduction of the new rank level since I don’t think it was intended to be completed so quickly. I would match the “introduction” of rank 3 6*s with the release of 6.4.

If the trend of one new rank release per year continues I would expect R4 mats in late Q2 to early Q3 next year. A lot of top tier players will likely have 20-30 rank 3 6*s by that point.
    Pretty much how I feel about it as well. We may see very small amounts of fragments earlier than that but we won't be seeing R4s anytime in the immediate future. I'd guess to end of Book 2 Ch1 at earliest for that
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

Pretty much how I feel about it as well. We may see very small amounts of fragments earlier than that but we won't be seeing R4s anytime in the immediate future. I'd guess to end of Book 2 Ch1 at earliest for that
    Thats my understanding too. Gonna be a really long time before someone actually has enough for a r4.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    My guess would be that the absolute earliest we will see even frags of them would be 7.3 exploration, if not Act 7 exploration. There's no real reason to rush into having r4 six stars, especially if the jump between r3s and r4s is as pathetic as the jump between r2s and r3s. I'd rather wait until Act 8 comes out to get r4s if it means that the jump between the two levels is actually good.
  • Options
    OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,110 ★★★★★
    I keep seeing people say 7.3 exploration or act 7 exploration. Did I miss where they said there wouldn’t be a 7.4?
  • Options
    TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    End of act 7 at least
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    OGAvenger said:

I keep seeing people say 7.3 exploration or act 7 exploration. Did I miss where they said there wouldn’t be a 7.4?

No, it's just that it seems unlikely that there would be frags in only 7.4 and not 7.3, so the assumption is that if the frags get added before Act 7 Exploration, then they would be in 7.3 and 7.4