**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

1-Day and 3-Day Alliance Events (Guardians Use, Loyalty spend, Help, X-Men use etc)

MAERvelGODMAERvelGOD Posts: 320 ★★★
I searched and didn't see anything that answered my question, so...

Does anyone know if there is somewhere on here or elsewhere online that has a weekly schedule of these 1-day and 3-day Alliance events?

Again, sorry if a discussion already exist but I couldn't find it :neutral:

Comments

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    It is random I believe
  • Options

It is random I believe

Really???

It seems like there's a pattern but I was wondering if there's anyone that has actually tracked it and shared it...

If not, I have an MCOC Blog, maybe I will have to pay extra attention over the next week or 2

I'd like to know a schedule of the solo stuff too like Level Up events etc, but my biggest want was for the Alliance Events...
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    Current (in my Alliance in case it varies from Ally to Ally)

ALLIANCE EVENTS

Nov. 24th - 24-hour Alliance Item Use Event (ends Nov. 25th at 1:30pm EST)

3-Day Item Use Event (ends Nov. 27th at 12:30PM EST)

7-Day Summoner Advancement (ends Nov. 26th at 2PM EST)

SOLO EVENTS

22-Hour Arena Wins (ends Nov. 26 at 7:15AM EST)

7-Hour Skill Advancement (ends today in 13 minutes at 11:10AM EST)

Gamma Galore Spend (ends on Dec. 2 at 1PM EST)

28-Day AW Solo (ends Dec. 9th at 12PM EST)

• Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,658 Guardian
    edited November 2020
    Alliance events 3-day are on rotation (with the specific category usage, X-Men, Guardians, etc, having it's own rotation within the bigger rotation, when the category use event comes up).

Alliance 1-day are on an 8-day Rotation that you can line up with what day (or off-day) of AQ it is. One to keep in mind is Alliance HELP always follows the day after LOYALTY SPEND (so you can avoid giving Helps in the morning that Loyalty is finishing up so the HELP points will not get all used up before the Help Event actually starts later that day).

Solo 3-day are on rotation, and an easy way to follow it is by Abbreviation of event name, the 4 days in order will spell out H.E.A.L. (Hero Use, Event Quest, Arena Use, Levelup).

Solo 1-day seem to be the only ones left RANDOM. Where sub-category of Kill-Shot type for each Class Combat counting as separate events in the random pool (thus Class Combats showing up basically 5 times as often as others).
  • Options

Alliance events 3-day are on rotation (with the specific category usage, X-Men, Guardians, etc, having it's own rotation within the bigger rotation, when the category use event comes up).

Alliance 1-day are on an 8-day Rotation that you can line up with what day (or off-day) of AQ it is. One to keep in mind is Alliance HELP always follows the day after LOYALTY SPEND (so you can avoid giving Helps in the morning that Loyalty is finishing up so the HELP points will not get all used up before the Help Event actually starts later that day).

Solo 3-day are on rotation, and an easy way to follow it is by Abbreviation of event name, the 4 days in order will spell out H.E.A.L. (Hero Use, Event Quest, Arena Use, Levelup).

Solo 1-day seem to be the only ones left RANDOM. Where sub-category of Kill-Shot type for each Class Combat counting as separate events in the random pool (thus Class Combats showing up basically 5 times as often as others).

Insightful post, thanks for commenting S-NR!
  • Options
    Anyone else have any info??!!
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

@SummonerNR, it's actually "arena wins" not "arena use".