**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

(Hypothetical) Pick a free 6 Star R3 Sig 200 Champion! (With a catch)

Comments

• Options
    ANGRYEAGLEANGRYEAGLE Posts: 149
    Elsa Bloodstone
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Ronin. What a surprise.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

actually I’d take Archangel so @Fluffy_paws has less of a chance of getting him 😈

I'm already trying to heal my pre-broken heart from the feautured I won't get him from on Friday and you do this to me😢😢😢
    because I’m evil.

However, maybe I’ll change my ways
  • Options
    Another_NameAnother_Name Posts: 180
    Probably Namor
  • Options
    DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    I like this idea! I'd go for someone that would fly under the radar that people may forget was available, like Archangel or OG Vision.

I also might choose Thanos and just pretend I was really quick at doing the Abyss :D
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    I mean, probably ægon because no one will go for him because he is the obvious choice. Maybe.

Otherwise I'd go tigra or wasp, but I feel like both of them, tigra especially are the type of champions lots of people would pick trying to avoid the top, top options.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Probably Rogue.
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

actually I’d take Archangel so @Fluffy_paws has less of a chance of getting him 😈

I'm already trying to heal my pre-broken heart from the feautured I won't get him from on Friday and you do this to me😢😢😢
    because I’m evil.

However, maybe I’ll change my ways
    😭😭😭😭
    I'll go for a sig 200 Night Thrasher then
    I have a 5/65 AA at sig 200 but I have only a 4* NT.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    This is really tricky. I would choose darkhawk
  • Options
    Actually forget what I said earlier, I'm gonna be the first person in the history of mcoc to own a 6* immortal iron fist!!!

Does anyone actually have a 6* IIF? I feel like somebody must.
  • Options
    Qacob said:

Actually forget what I said earlier, I'm gonna be the first person in the history of mcoc to own a 6* immortal iron fist!!!

Does anyone actually have a 6* IIF? I feel like somebody must.

Dammit I just read everyone else's comments. I guess I'll settle for second behind @Rookiie 😤😤
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

Sentry, he is trash nobody will pick him and he will be buffed sooner or later

*cough* cough
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Korg.
  • Options
    KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
    Night Thrasher all day
  • Options
    16wegnerk16wegnerk Posts: 210 ★★
    Abomination
  • Options
    King Groot, no hesitation
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    edited November 2020
    OR, Void, or CapIW.
  • Options
    Basically this boils down to trying to pick a champ that is unlikely to be chosen by other players. None of the popular ones are good choices for that reason, not even champs popular for negative reasons like Kamala.

I'd probably go Elektra. Not a bad champ, but also in that middle ground where no one talks about her being great, no one talks about her being awful. I think she's the best champ most likely to slip past everyone's radar.
  • Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Ghost. Nobody will be picking her out of fear.
  • Options
    I'd probably go either guardian or wasp
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★

Hmm interesting. Everyone avoids the best of the best, thinking people would go for them. But if everyone has this mentality, then the top options would be free, correct? Wrong! That same mentality would also make people go for those top options.

Buuuut, if that makes players go for the best options, then those options aren't free. So if those options are perceived to not be free by everyone, then they would be free. Buuut if they're thought to be free, them they aren't free.

Buuuut- sorry, I'm going in way to deep here.

apology accepted