How to become uncollected easily, I am stuck on act 5.2 quest 3 (joe fixit quest)

Tony_02003Tony_02003 Member Posts: 78
Hey guys, I’ve been wanting to become uncollected for so long. When I gave it a good hard try I reached act 5 ch 2 quest 3. This is my roster in the pic, can someone give me good tips and a strong strategy to reach the collector fight and defeat him with the least amount of units spent. Thank you in advance

Comments

• Will3808Will3808 Member Posts: 3,745 ★★★★★
    My advice is to stock up on revives and watch some videos on the easiest paths and just go for it. Also if you are having trouble you could always go back and explore act 4. You could do it with your roster if you’re really skilled but it’s going to be difficult.
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Member Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Ok, let me tell you, buffe is not easy. heimdall waill actually make it harder
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Member Posts: 2,049 ★★★★★
    Try using champs that don't rely heavily on buffs. Don't use Heimdall. Try to avoid dexterity when you aren't dexing specials
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Member Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I mean, level 40ish is usually when I take an account uncollected. But you aren’t making it easy for yourself. Without a few more ranks on those champs, you can’t make any mistakes at all. Spider-Man and quake can do it, but both are relatively high skill cap champs. Thor and heimdall will set off buffet a bit more.

And Lines in the Sand, up after the Don, is a steep increase in difficulty, and usually where folks get stuck.
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Member Posts: 800 ★★★
    Focus on getting more 4* before proceeding, you will probably end up spending a lot of units if you don't build up your roster.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Member Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    yeah where're your 4*s? if you learn quake, she'll finish act 5 for you. spider man, quake, thor, and sentinel are all great.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Member Posts: 4,157 ★★★★★
    Upgrade your 4 stars.
  • Tony_02003Tony_02003 Member Posts: 78
    Thank you all for your advice, I really appreciate it