Translation error/node error

BloccsBloccs Member Posts: 9
edited November 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
In the Dutch version of the game in aw node 36 there is a biohazard node on certain tiers. However the Dutch translation of the node does not mention gaining poison when you hit into the defense instead it says you'll receive a bleed.

Please fix this issue as it could give newer Dutch people a disadvantage in war and other quests.

Comments

• RaviDaviRaviDavi Member Posts: 800 ★★★
    Bloccs said:

In the Dutch version of the game in aw node 36 there is a biohazard node on certain tiers. However the Dutch translation of the node does not mention gaining poison when you hit into the defense instead it says you'll receive a bleed.

Please fix this issue as it could give newer Dutch people a disadvantage in war and other quests.

Yep all Biohazard nodes I've encountered so far have been translated wrong, also in act 5 and 6.
  • BloccsBloccs Member Posts: 9
    edited December 2020
    Still not fixed.. Biohazard node description is wrong in the Dutch translation.
  • TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Member Posts: 461 ★★★
    The game also has a translation error in the German version. Node title and description are not the same.

Title says unstoppable whereas the node description says unblockable. I told Kabam in the past via ticket and forum but nothing happened. Don't expect a fix anytime soon.

• RaviDaviRaviDavi Member Posts: 800 ★★★

The game also has a translation error in the German version. Node title and description are not the same.

Title says unstoppable whereas the node description says unblockable. I told Kabam in the past via ticket and forum but nothing happened. Don't expect a fix anytime soon.

Right, in Dutch I noticed the same thing. Sigh.