**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

iPhone 5G problems

I’m not sure if I’m the only one this is happening to but since I’ve upgraded my phone to the iPhone 12 pro the game would never load unless I’m connected to WiFi if I’m outside it’ll just have the slash in the WiFi symbol and never load and the game works perfectly fine on my iPhone 8

Comments

• PizzabeatPizzabeat Posts: 239 ★★
    Same with me on an iPhone 12 pro Max, cannot connect to game via cellular data plan.
  • Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    Pizzabeat said:

Same with me on an iPhone 12 pro Max, cannot connect to game via cellular data plan.

Flex
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★

I’m not sure if I’m the only one this is happening to but since I’ve upgraded my phone to the iPhone 12 pro the game would never load unless I’m connected to WiFi if I’m outside it’ll just have the slash in the WiFi symbol and never load and the game works perfectly fine on my iPhone 8

High end phones=High end problems
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    And can only be fixed by high end solutions
  • There has been reported issues if you have Sprint (or now T Mobile) as a service provider. I myself have had issues on the Iphone 7 after the providers got changed. This only seems to affect MCoC for me, but other games have been reported as well. I believe game developers are working on this, and trying to solve it as soon as possible :smile:
  • Propaganda83Propaganda83 Posts: 16
    I have the same problem on 5G in the UK.