**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

OMG

SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
I was tired of getting crud for the tech and cosmic crystals so I went over the 5* basic, expecting to get crud but I got a NICK FURY. I immediately used a generic and tested him out. Can anyone teach me how to get those big daddy bleeds I always see? I can't seem to get it working.

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    End with light attacks on combos and stack 8 bleeds through heavies to get internal bleeds
  • MarshMarloMarshMarlo Posts: 243 ★★★
    If you don't have it, invest in deep wounds Mastery
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    He's an absolute beast! There are many guides for him on YouTube.

https://youtu.be/rfU2PJKvgng
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    instead of doing medium light light light medium
    do medium light light light light, the fourth light attack will trigger those fat bleeds.
    When you get to your 2nd life you should do 2 SP1s which will give you infinte unblockable.( when NF is above 15 charges he gets unblockable and in his second life his charges don't go down over time)
    When youve reached the unblockable faze the only special which id advise using is the SP2 which will inflict 4 bleed and a long gauranteed stun. This stun is long enough to get 2 heavy attack which will give you a eternal bleed and some regular bleeds.Nf is also a perfect evade and miss counter when he is above 5 tactical charges.You will have to be careful when playing him in his second form because you will be at like 20-35% health.
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    I hope this wasnt too confusing
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 454 ★★★
    Gardener said:

instead of doing medium light light light medium
    do medium light light light light, the fourth light attack will trigger those fat bleeds.
    When you get to your 2nd life you should do 2 SP1s which will give you infinte unblockable.( when NF is above 15 charges he gets unblockable and in his second life his charges don't go down over time)
    When youve reached the unblockable faze the only special which id advise using is the SP2 which will inflict 4 bleed and a long gauranteed stun. This stun is long enough to get 2 heavy attack which will give you a eternal bleed and some regular bleeds.Nf is also a perfect evade and miss counter when he is above 5 tactical charges.You will have to be careful when playing him in his second form because you will be at like 20-35% health.

To be more specific, his charges are paused when he has a Fury effect on him.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Ohh ok thanks guys so the main dmg is the light attack? Also Ive been testing and for some reason when I get to 16 tactical charges then I get another fury instead of unblockable. anyone know why? Either that or I just didn't read it right.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Second phase is where the big damage comes from. MLLLL is how to get the big bleeds, but to increase the duration use L1 until you are permanently unblockable, then get a internal bleed. When an internal bleed is active, bleeds will have increased duration for each tactical charge (so your short-but-powerful light bleeds will be much longer).

So 2nd phase, 15-19 tac charges, internal bleed, end combos with a light.

Have fun!!!
  • HolrosHolros Posts: 361 ★★★
    Max Deep wounds and light ending combo ending attacks, that's all you need to unlock his monstrous damage