**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Killmonger Bleed Debuff Counter

I love playing Killmonger, and I would find it very useful if, during the fight, there was a counter displaying how many Bleed Debuffs he's inflicted. This would be extremely helpful in timing his Special Attack 3. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    I think there is a counter after you inflict 15 bleeds
  • Options
    Salt_DollSalt_Doll Posts: 15
    Really? LOL, maybe I never got that far :blush:

I think there is a counter after you inflict 15 bleeds

• Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    It does. Once you hit 15, a greyed out counter shows up and tallies each bleed inflicted.

I also had this problem until I played him agast WS in ROL... I was shocked when I saw it.
  • Options
    All right, thanks, so insightful and embarrassing at the same time! So much for "I love playing Killmonger!"
    Haji_Saab said:

Yes, there is a counter after 15 bleeds. And sp3 only inflicts bleed if the counter is at or above 15

• Options
    Maybe I could pair him with Human Torch for this synergy:
    "Critical Hits are improved to have a 100% chance to cause Bleed."

It does. Once you hit 15, a greyed out counter shows up and tallies each bleed inflicted.

I also had this problem until I played him agast WS in ROL... I was shocked when I saw it.

• Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Salt_Doll said:

If you need killmonger tips I summon @Lvernon15 @Rockypantherx
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Salt_Doll said:

I do that sometimes... I mainly use the WS synergy just for the true strike pretty much the entire fight...

My logic is in longer fights, the sp3 helps.... but mostly, I just spam sp2
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★

Salt_Doll said:

If you need killmonger tips I summon @Lvernon15 @Rockypantherx
    Yup I’m here

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/225495/a-guide-of-the-killmonger-variety-from-a-killmonger-player#latest
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    If you inflict 15 bleeds, a gray dormant bleed icon will appear, counting how many bleeds you've put on your opponent