**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Negative armor bugfix

SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
edited November 2020 in General Discussion
You fix up bugs which is good for the game ofc.

Did I understand it right you want to give armorbreaks or negative armor a diminishing return value like the more you get the lower the value will be like its in the game now for example with crit damage, crit rating armor etc?

My biggest question:

Will this nerf the damage of champs like Sorcerer Supreme, Cosmic Ghostraider and Cull Ob? These are the first that came to my mind bc they have great armorbreak values.

I hope this is not the case :)

Comments

• Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Hulkbuster, CMM and Hyperion also come to mind as big armor break champs.
  • Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★

Reading these two things I feel like they just reversed the bug.
    Before Fix- Less damage against Negative Armor Positive Resistance.
    After Fix- Less damage against Negative Armor Negative Resistance.

We'll have to wait for the update.
  • Options
    Wally_WooferWally_Woofer Posts: 175
    Any chance that this is part of the fix to pure skill that we've been waiting on for some years (yes years!) now? If so, fire away.
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    I hope its just about fixing stuff like Corvus armor break + physical resist which resulted in less damage overall. We will see
  • Options
    VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    Seraphion said:

Will this nerf the damage of champs like Sorcerer Supreme, Cosmic Ghostraider and Cull Ob? These are the first that came to my mind bc they have great armorbreak values.

You are aware that this bug currently reduces the damage of these champs quite significantly in many matchups right?
    There are way fewer situations in which an opponent has large negative resistances than ones where they have very high positive values
  • Options
    MrMagoo2017MrMagoo2017 Posts: 7
    This would be much easier to understand and more transparent if Kabam would give a couple of examples with numbers like this champ would do x damage before and z damage after in this scenario. A couple of examples where you do more or less damage if not it always will be shady
  • Options
    Wally_WooferWally_Woofer Posts: 175
    I apologize folks...I think I gave this post a death sentence.