**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Delaying 6* 3/45 proliferation?

MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,106 ★★★★
edited November 2020 in General Discussion
Tier 6 war and it's a field of korg, Nick, annihilus and domino as far as the eye can see; the first one we've faced this season that didn't care about diversity and one of my alliance mentions that post cyber weekend it may get worse with far more 3/45 6* on defence too...

At this point, a comment @DNA3000 has made a number of times in the last few months surfaced; do we as players want to rush head long into a world of 3/45 for everyone at cavalier? The faster 3/45s become ubiquitous, the sooner 4/55 have to arrive.

I would imagine that there are a lot of cavaliers with 6.2.6 beaten and probably progressing in 6.4, 10+ 5/65 or 2/35 who with a 25% t5cc selector in these deals could have acquired the throne breaker title.

I'm in that group. 25% selector would give me options on 3/45 corvus, g2099, HB or MS once I finish 6.4.5 and 6.

So maybe it's a good thing that kabam held back? I'm not entirely convinced, but on the plus side, there will be hundreds if not thousands of cavalier players who just saved themselves a very handsome chunk of change by not buying these deals.

And given how much kabam made last year and at 4th July, they may not need cyber weekend to be a bumper period. Certainly delaying the mass appearance of 3/45 could actually be of benefit to many who'd like this game to last.