**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Help: Is mirroring breaking terms of service?

So I decided to use my Black friday units to do my first LoL run and wanted to stream it for my friends in a zoom call or google hangouts. I had a lot of difficulty setting up a way to effectively mirror my phone screen to my laptop screen, but got it working with a mirror script and my USB cable.However i'm paranoid about mirroring the game onto my laptop with a script because of the terms of service

"Summoners,

We would like to remind you all that the use of any 3rd Party Software or Scripts that modify or influence the game in any way is strictly prohibited in any game mode, including Story Content, Arenas, and Competitive Modes."

I was wondering if anyone knew if this this was okay to do do and if not an easier way to do so. Thanks

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    you mean like how Seatin does it for his livestreams and everyone watches type thing?
  • ch4rnch4rn Posts: 275 ★★
    Mirroring is fine

you mean like how Seatin does it for his livestreams and everyone watches type thing?

I take it that’s not what it is?

I’m so confused
    Tostig32 said:

I take it that’s not what it is?

I’m so confused

I mean just running something on my laptop to mirror my phone screen, thats all it does
    that’s fine
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    No it's not.