Gifting event 2020

@Kabam I just want to make sure of something. It seems like if a player is planning on leaving an alliance after the war season he would miss the 14 day requirement to be in an alliance or I am I just imagining it

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Member Posts: 6,469 ★★★★★
    Yep. So it is either stay and get aw rewards, or move to a different ally before the next season but miss rewards. My ally isn’t necessarily going in the direction i was hoping, but im stuck for now.
  • Little_Crocodili29Little_Crocodili29 Member Posts: 307 ★★★
    We need some official clarification on this, please @Kabam Miike

Seems different ppl have different interpretations of this from the announcement. We need to know for sure.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,247 Guardian
    As mentioned in other threads, You don’t need to be in the alliance 14 days before the gifting event as a whole begins.
    You just have to be in 14 days before being able to do your own gifting (and thus contributing gifting points to that alliance).

And since gifting event runs 14 days, means you just have to be in the alliance by the time the event starts.
    Although waiting until just 1 day beforehand means you will have to squeeze in all your gifting on the very last day of gifting event (14 days after joining).
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,762 ★★★★★
    KAYDA said:

Pay 2 win, business as usual 🤙🏼

What's your point? Kabam is the only mobile game that has cash offers?
  • Warpig31Warpig31 Member Posts: 9
    My alliance will be in this exact position after this AW season.
    Now I would assume the 14 days doesn't permanently remove you from the gifting event all together, if you join the alliance 13 days before gifting event is live but... I would sleep much better knowing the people we are bringing back, that have been with the alliance for almost 2 years wouldn't get shafted.
    So basically can members gift and receive rewards after the 14 days.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Member Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    que:can we gift to get solo rewards if we're not in an alli
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Member Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    ?
  • Warpig31Warpig31 Member Posts: 9

?

Yes, you have been able to for in the past
  • plainw4lkerplainw4lker Member Posts: 2

As mentioned in other threads, You don’t need to be in the alliance 14 days before the gifting event as a whole begins.
    You just have to be in 14 days before being able to do your own gifting (and thus contributing gifting points to that alliance).

And since gifting event runs 14 days, means you just have to be in the alliance by the time the event starts.
    Although waiting until just 1 day beforehand means you will have to squeeze in all your gifting on the very last day of gifting event (14 days after joining).

as s/he said, the games mechanic should work with this logic but here too much rumors about the new event/rules, so really need a big shot to confirm it. Have a few friends planning to join our alliance after the AW seasons final.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit can we have a clarification please?
  • Will3808Will3808 Member Posts: 3,732 ★★★★★
    They have clarified. Your rewards start counting after 14 days of joining. So if you leave your alliance right after season rewards come in your points for the gifting event will start counting 2 days into the event
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Member Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Will3808 said:

They have clarified. Your rewards start counting after 14 days of joining. So if you leave your alliance right after season rewards come in your points for the gifting event will start counting 2 days into the event

Can you point to the post? I have a couple guys leaving the alliance and I just want to be clear.