**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which 5*/6* would you want for gifting event?

Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
edited November 2020 in General Discussion
The top rewards for this gifting event gives a 6* Thanos, Kang is only 2nd place. But damage-wise, Kang is not bad with the Apocalypse synergy (+400% attack in 80 seconds) and he gets like good situational utility for certain higher content (like buffed up). His SP2 drains 100% power, you can't go wrong with that and his SP1 can give you a stun lock in certain match-ups or synergies. He has an armor-up for Havok. It is always nice to get something more than just a trophy.

But maybe you always wanted Josh Brolin the Mad Titan. He has some sustainability with his sig. All of his special attacks give a heal block, good against regen champions. His SP1 and SP2 deal true damage, ignoring armor, so that's nice in some match-ups. Maybe 2021 will announce the release of a champion with a crazy Thanos synergy. Or maybe 2020 Scarlet Witch will have one?

But anyway, if you could/would reach the milestone, which one would you like to have?

Which 5*/6* would you want for gifting event? 20 votes

Kang
50%
TheHoodedDormammuRaichu626Colonaut123MeebletonTheTalentsAstoundsInternetLosersaturnJoshKosh557Youcantseeme 10 votes
Thanos
50%
Pancake_FaceSarvanga1_DRAGONDUDE963RenaxqqSpideyFunkoSoar2878CowabungaartfvlNegative_100CGR2020 10 votes

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2020
    Kang

Kangos

Hah I see what you did there! But I would prefer Thang more.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Thanos
    Don’t get me wrong, Kang is the better one to pull. But I want the mad titan
  • Options
    Kang

Don’t get me wrong, Kang is the better one to pull. But I want the mad titan

I can't deny, no one has chinballs like Thanos!
  • Options
    ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    edited November 2020
    BRING ME THANOS!!!😂😂
    On the real tho, id be happy with either
  • Options
    Kang
    ABOMB said:

BRING ME THANOS!!!😂😂
    On the real tho, id be happy with either

I pulled a 4* Thanos last year from a greater gifting crystal, I hope to get a 4* Kang this year. He's now rank 3 and sig 100, just to show-off in my profile pic occasionally. I really hope they rework him or give him a crazy synergy so I can rank 5 him and do some content.