**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

magneto or colossus

JustwillJustwill Posts: 12
edited December 2020 in Strategy and Tips
1st rank up i’ve ever struggled with; do i R3 6* magneto (unduped) or colossus (sig 110)? content wise i have only finished one line of abyss and still have about half of 6.4. have 6* emma and 5* omega red maxed but no 6*
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    Mags all the way
  • Options
    Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    Magneto
  • Options
    JustwillJustwill Posts: 12
    thank you. i’ve been leaning mag, but i just realized how much i’m using colossus for all sorts of gameplay.
  • Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I’d say mags because he just completely shuts down a large portion of the roster, but you really couldn’t go wrong with this.
  • Options
    shivam1shivam1 Posts: 87
    Magneto can be used for Long run
    As Act 7 is also about to come
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,597 ★★★★★
    Mags for sure
  • Options
    1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 375 ★★★
    Mags has more niche destructions. And by that I mean he 1shot sp3 nearly every metal robot and will massively bleed out them if not 1 shot sp3

But he shuts down anyone metal
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,566 ★★★★★
    I’d personally go mags because he destroys so many champions and you could use him in abyss exploration but if you feel like you’ll use colossus more go with him. At the end of the day it’s your roster and you don’t want to rank up a champion you won’t use.