**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6* Dual Crystals - Coming in the near future?

allinashesallinashes Posts: 791 ★★★
Just curious if we will be getting 6* duals in the near future? This would somewhat help those mid-range summoners who have formed, or are near forming their first t5cc get over the hump with a suitable champ too use it on. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    HassamaMamaHassamaMama Posts: 114
    Although this is an incredible idea, I doubt they'll give us any more control of who we get as 6*s. Perhaps late 2021, but even then I'm not sure.
  • Options
    G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Man I hope so. The chances of landing on something you need or want is ridiculous.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★

Just curious if we will be getting 6* duals in the near future? This would somewhat help those mid-range summoners who have formed, or are near forming their first t5cc get over the hump with a suitable champ too use it on. Thanks.

yes.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
    Lets not forget Wish Crystal suppose to happen late 2020 to early 2021 without delays but seeing as no news is good news they maybe on track towards end of this month or early january
  • Options
    Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    6* dual Crystals will just push the game closer to 7*
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    I guess they'll make them when 6* are what 5* are now (very readily availiable), so hopefully a long time away.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,773 ★★★★★

• Options

Depends on what you mean by "near future." Do I think we'll be seeing them in the next six month? I doubt it. In the next two years? Almost certainly. Somewhere in between those two I'm pretty sure we'll see them, but I have no idea where in between those two.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
    I say we will likely see 6* dual once chapter 2 of Book 2 will drop that will give enough mons for Thronebreaker to accept more ppl lol
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Even 3 classes would be great...