**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

2 (9k) LF AQ Focused Ally

My bro and I are looking for an AQ focused, AW optional (or 0bg) ally.

Looking for something laid back since he runs 3 accounts (SBB is his mini), so map 5 or lower. Good gains (for effort) with good people and all that.

You can reach me here (thread/PMs) or through Line (trashpan). Since I frequent Global I have ally/friend invites blocked, unfortunately. Global... Global never changes.

Comments

• Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,504 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Hey man, We have 2 spots and run a combo of map 3 and 4.... War ios optional and not required.

I sent you a message.
  • Rogue_PsychoRogue_Psycho Posts: 70
    Hey there! My alliance runs map 5 AQ focused AW optional. I will add you in game. I'm Renegade2099.
  • Rogue_PsychoRogue_Psycho Posts: 70
    Your friend requests are disabled so add me ingame at Renegade2099 if you're interested in an AQ focused map 5 ally.
  • NovaPolariNovaPolari Posts: 88
    We run 5/4/3 and have openings in each BG. 1 BG war optional. We use discord for communication. If interested, find Creed 2018 in game or Creed 2018#6290 on discord.