**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How smart is the game?

GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
So i was in Incursions Sector 5 with my 4*s and i went against this Vision arkus. which is okay but then i looked at the nodes he had long sidtande relation ship and NO RETREAT.meaning if u go close to him u die of coldsnap you go far from him then u die of degen.
So i somehow still won the fight with NF his second face saved me, it was a jumbled fight.but this got me wandering are the nodes randomized or does the game know that the combination of this champ and this node is instant death (unless you have coldsnap immune).

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Nope. I’ve had enough numbers of nodes that are pointless on the defender to know it’s purely up to chance. Little if any finagling has been done (although it wouldn’t hurt to blacklist some obnoxious combos)
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★

Nope. I’ve had enough numbers of nodes that are pointless on the defender to know it’s purely up to chance. Little if any finagling has been done (although it wouldn’t hurt to blacklist some obnoxious combos)

Ah okay
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    I once started a fight with SS.

That’s all that happened. His node combination along with his damaging nullify destroyed me and my partner.