**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

4* basic arena AI is so passive

Haven't tried other arenas yet but what did kabam do with the ai for 4* basic arena the ai's passiveness is throwing me off

why "fix" a perfectly unbroken thing? sheesh

they made the ai just stand there and parry and intercept every single thing I'm gonna do yikes for me

Comments

• Options
    Only been playing 2 months, with only 2 semi ranked up 5* (even though Uncollected somehow), so not sure how much Arena you’ve been playing in the past yet.

Early rounds in streak of Arena are always very passive. Let’s newer players be able to do some arena rounds before getting hit with the (normal to us) faster/more aggressive AI as the streak gets higher.
    Opponent AI is hesitant to use SP attacks during streaks until around 18-20, and even earlier in streak the AI fighting style (attacking/blocking/etc) is also very passive.
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    edited December 2020
    The three difficulty selection affect how aggressive they can be.

Easy - most likely to be passive and not fire their specials as often.

Medium - a mix of both passive/aggressive as well mix of firing specials or not at all.

Hard - aggressive with specials firing every time.

Streak don’t have anything to do with it. If you see a HARD difficulty at early streak stage then try pick it and see for yourself.

Back when before kabam implemented the system to force the AI to be more aggressive and fire their specials as often instead of turtling to their corner, the infinite streak method played a role here. Today it’s other way around. We can still do the infinite streak method, but they will be aggressive at early streak stage.